Graphic Battle: Code Lyoko

I vote for entry 3 it was the best out of all of the entries, why cause its just simple although it needed some more effects as Medz said
when i use the wand it looks good like what i did with XwailingX's sig thats the wand and i vote for E2 as it has a better BG i would have chosen the last entry but it has an LQ image and the first entry has bad rendering
I used the wand on my Jade Jupiter sig, it turned out fine, but there was a small white outline, so of course it was time for the eraser to help out, but the point is, the wand could be a helpful tool at most times, you just have to use it right, or edit your wanding. But the sign from entry 4 DID look like a stock photo :\
I was asked to give constructive criticism on all the entries. Are all the makers fine with this ? You can tell me by private message.
i vote entry 2. the girl fades into the backround and the colors look bright and neat
Entry 2 it's very colourful and creative.
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:27 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: i vote entry 2. the girl fades into the backround and the colors look bright and neat
What?!
Odd is a guy...
I vote Entry 3. Entry 2's effect doesn't look great. Entry 4 has bad cutting.
I wouldve voted entry for just because william is my favorite charecter but he has to much white lines around him. But for now I vote entry 3just because the whole concept mashes together and aeliita was one of the people who lived in lyoko. And because they put in the actual name of the show.
IMO none of them are good at all one is either good res and bad graphic and bad res and good graphic im just saying
I am not trying to revive the thread but I know who made who

1.burnblader

2.me

3.Taiwo

4.Sparta