Grand Discussion

Hmm, your theory succeeds on two levels, but fails in the next. Take Earth 100RF, it wins against most high recoil attack combos, but sucks carp against defence combos. I think that thenlittle recoil that grand has might be enough to KO a WB/WD, and OS defence customs using RS and RSF when paired with CS. Sure, I wouldn't choose it over current attack blades or even Earth 100RF and sure I still wouldnt choose to use such in a competitive scene, but it could be quite the fun combo to play around with...
why wasnt this tested with rs/rsf/cs as we all know wb sucks this meta
Still didn't do well against MF LLD 100RF even when I used MF Grand Bull GB145RS.
Post tests man. I believe you but honestly, its still informal.
I know. Just saying. I would but they're not complete and i'm not at home so I can't finish them.
Awwww.... I'm disappointed too. I expected more out of this wheel. I thought this was heavy, when I looked at the Basalt Wheel I was knocked out....
It has some defence ability but it's mediocre and even on RS it's not great.
Yeah, Grand should never be used for Defense. It's quite a few grams lighter than Earth, and it also has some recoil, which is never good for a Defensive Wheel, especially being so light.