Grammar

I'm usually not picky but

Quote: and theres a dif between having big tlk that sounds lik ur pretty good or hav some skill, and big tlk that sounds lik u really suk and/or are taking advantage of the fact we cant see your whiter than sourcream nerdy pics and the fact that lots of us dont live near u so we cant prove u wrong....oh all of us can GFs but u cant...u jst get freaky with the bubblewrap...

is absolutely garbage. Many of the posters here write in very legible text. However, since we're going to be getting more and more people here as the MFB slowly gains popularity, some rules on posting with a basic grasp of grammar should be enforced. I know there is already a rule for this on the Announcement page.

I'm sorry if I sound like an carp. =/
No, I agree. I'll write something up.
i think its ok as long as capitals, periods, and such aren't enforced

but blue on the other hand...
The issue has already been brought up a while back and it's resolved if you look at some of his recent posts.
SexyMichael Wrote:carp you, the way blue talks is rad
no the way most people on here post now is narly

blue's posts are over 60% unreadable
Sam Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:carp you, the way blue talks is rad
no the way most people on here post now is narly

blue's posts are over 60% unreadable
I don't mean to be a carp about this still, but have you even seen his recent posts?
http://forums.beywiki.com/search.php?act...4c22da5791

I know there's a bit of stuff that you can't read clearly, but he's straitening up his posts so I don't think it's that big of an issue.
well i haven't been very active lately

but what i mean is that posting like he used to should not be allowed lol
Sam you're one to talk about proper grammar in posts.

I recall you being the object of much complaint a few months ago when it came to post structure. lol
that person just needs to learn to paragraph