Grading my quiz

Can a admin grade my quiz? I took the quiz yesterday to become organizer and been waiting on a grade. I don't mean to rush but my friends and I are hosting a tournament soon and I rather it be a official WBO tournament rather than a unofficial tournament. Also if this isn't the area for this thread I am sorry. I wasn't sure where to ask this question.
(Jul. 12, 2024  1:36 PM)XanderFenix Wrote: Can a admin grade my quiz? I took the quiz yesterday to become organizer and been waiting on a grade. I don't mean to rush but my friends and I are hosting a tournament soon and I rather it be an official WBO tournament rather than an unofficial tournament. Also if this isn't the area for this thread I am sorry. I wasn't sure where to ask this question.

Hey! Just to let you know there is more to becoming an organizer after taking and passing the quiz. (I know this because I passed the quiz and interview over a month ago and am still waiting). After you pass the quiz you need to join the wbo discord to have a voice interview, and if you pass that, it takes up to 3 months for them to verify that you became an organizer. This is the discord you need to join btw: https://discord.com/servers/world-beybla...9171969096
Hi Xander!

Your quiz was graded about an hour ago, but in the future, please try to be patient with us. The WBO staff team is comprised solely of volunteers.

Laban is right: after the interview, the current turnaround time is roughly three months. You could hear back sooner, and ideally that is the case, but we have a high volume of quizzes and interviews to conduct. Promising a quick process just isn't possible at this time.

Thank you for your understanding!
(Jul. 12, 2024  4:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hi Xander!

Your quiz was graded about an hour ago, but in the future, please try to be patient with us. The WBO staff team is comprised solely of volunteers.

Laban is right: after the interview, the current turnaround time is roughly three months. You could hear back sooner, and ideally that is the case, but we have a high volume of quizzes and interviews to conduct. Promising a quick process just isn't possible at this time.

Thank you for your understanding!
Sorry for being impatient, to be honest I was mainly being antsy about my results and from the looks of it for no good reason looks like I have to try again.
(Jul. 12, 2024  1:36 PM)XanderFenix Wrote: Can a admin grade my quiz? I took the quiz yesterday to become organizer and been waiting on a grade. I don't mean to rush but my friends and I are hosting a tournament soon and I rather it be a official WBO tournament rather than a unofficial tournament. Also if this isn't the area for this thread I am sorry. I wasn't sure where to ask this question.

Make sure you join the discord and read my DM to you!