Google or Bing

Poll: Google or Bing

Google
93.33%
Bing
6.67%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Sasukia Wrote:I like Bing better, Why it is way cooler looking and really Google copied of Bing!

(Mar. 15, 2011  11:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: googlebackground1.jpg]

Having a GMail address is just more professional somehow anyway.

Cooler-looking than what you really like and want ? That is masochism. Do not limit yourself.
I would prefer Google over Bing because Google is easy to use also to include that Google has Youtube, Translate, Orkut, Images, Maps, News, Books, Photos etc.
(May. 16, 2011  9:09 AM)HH Wrote: I would prefer Google over Bing because Google is easy to use also to include that Google has Youtube, Translate, Orkut, Images, Maps, News, Books, Photos etc.

dude ur correct that's why more people on wbo prefers google
(May. 12, 2011  3:44 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Google copied of Bing!

(Mar. 11, 2011  7:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Seeing as how Bing uses Google to get search results

also the fact that google has been around longer then bing...

google is better to me, it is just simpler and nicer looking
Im a google fan because of the userbar on the top, so I can easilyswitch to search, my email or my youtube at anytime.
I also believe the search function is better than bing.
I also prefer google because of google chat.
Google is not that cool anymore since they removed the ability to have your own background on November 26th. That was possibly the most stupid decision ever; I now lost my background which can be seen above ...
(Dec. 03, 2012  5:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Google is not that cool anymore since they removed the ability to have your own background on November 26th. That was possibly the most stupid decision ever; I now lost my background which can be seen above ...

Yeah that does suck but by majority of people... GOOGLE ROCKS! And millions still use that as a search engine for alot of things, although it may be inappropriate for some matters.
Google+ = Youtube acc/channel
So yeah, yo gots to lurve 'la gooooogllaayy.
But in the poll, i voted for Bing, just for variation Tongue_out