Goodmorning Sunshine, Earth says HELLO!

hey everone, im B3ASTLY, a 16yo blader from Dayton,Ohio. I started blading around the time it came to the US, and have been blading ever since! I dont think theres alot of bladers in ohio, but im always up for a challenge! I'm a fan of both the anime and manga and i have beys from the Plastic,HMS,&MFB generations. so feel free to send me a message some time!thnx!
Welcome to the WBO. Enjoy your stay.

...Why do people say that? Seriously. We might as well change our name to the World Beyblade Hotel. "Hello, welcome to the WBH. Enjoy your stay. If you would like to see our breakfast range, please call our chef through room service. We have a brilliant selection of beyblades."

O.o that was taking the joke a little far. But. Well. Anyways, Welcome to the WBO, hope you enjoy your time in this brilliant forum of brilliant BeyBladers.

...I'm also here too, btw.
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Good day to you, dear mister from Ohio and a nice welcome, too.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome.
Welcome

Your title for the thread reminded me of the movie: Charie and the Chocolate Factory
hello welcome
(Jul. 11, 2009  9:13 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Welcome

Your title for the thread reminded me of the movie: Charie and the Chocolate Factory

yeah, its one of the lines from the movie Smile i just wanted to name the thread sumthing interesting and not "hello" & "hi" like everyone else Wink
Johnny Depp in "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" I loved that movie. XD
Actually, it's originally from the Broadway Rock Opera, HAIR. The next line is "You twinkle above us, we twinkle below".

Also, howdy, welcome to the boards.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:17 AM)Spinster Wrote: Actually, it's originally from the Broadway Rock Opera, HAIR. The next line is "You twinkle above us, we twinkle below".

Also, howdy, welcome to the boards.

i never knew that, cool Smile
Spinster Err -.- I've never heard of it... but Johnny Depp is funny and i liked him in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Grin
That's probably because you're young. Hair premiered Off Broadway in 1967 and hit the Broadway stage the next year.

To be fair, the lyrics are actually "Good morning Starshine, the Earth says hello". Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory got it slightly wrong in the homage.

As an aside, Johnny Depp's performance as Willy Wonka was NOTHING compared to Gene Wilder's in the original film adaptation of Roald Dahl's book.
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:32 PM)Spinster Wrote: That's probably because you're young. Hair premiered Off Broadway in 1967 and hit the Broadway stage the next year.

To be fair, the lyrics are actually "Good morning Starshine, the Earth says hello". Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory got it slightly wrong in the homage.

As an aside, Johnny Depp's performance as Willy Wonka was NOTHING compared to Gene Wilder's in the original film adaptation of Roald Dahl's book.

Even though I'm a Johnny Depp fan, I second Spinster's comment. The original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was a brilliant movie, and beats the Johnny Depp portrayal by a landslide.
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:32 PM)Spinster Wrote: As an aside, Johnny Depp's performance as Willy Wonka was NOTHING compared to Gene Wilder's in the original film adaptation of Roald Dahl's book.

you're right in the sense that johnny depp's performance was actually interesting
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're right in the sense that johnny depp's performance was actually interesting

Oh, for shame, Brad. For SHAME. And for the most part, Gene Wilder actually RESEMBLED Willy Wonka. Whereas Johnny Depp, on the other hand, looked like Michael Jackson in a purple tophat. Besides, squirrels singing the theme song is just stupid.

In all fairness, Johnny Depp is a great actor, but nobody should have EVER tried to recreate that movie, because not even Johnny could have a chance in the world to make it better than it already was.