Good or Worst?

Hye there! I decided to buy Super Hyperion but if I buy set,it is quit expensive. Therefore,I will buy super Hyperion layer and 1A chassis. The Exceed driver is expensive i can't buy it. So I think I will buy Evolution driver for replace Exceed. Do you guys think Super Hyperion with 1A chassis and Evolution driver is the best or worst combo? If bad i could change the driver...Thanks for reading this!
(Sep. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)Agitosss Wrote: Hye there! I decided to buy Super Hyperion but if I buy set,it is quit expensive. Therefore,I will buy super Hyperion layer and 1A chassis. The Exceed driver is expensive i can't buy it. So I think I will buy Evolution driver for replace Exceed. Do you guys think Super Hyperion with 1A chassis and Evolution driver is the best or worst combo? If bad i could change the driver...Thanks for reading this!

It's an average combo. Neither good nor bad.
(Sep. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)Agitosss Wrote: Hye there! I decided to buy Super Hyperion but if I buy set,it is quit expensive. Therefore,I will buy super Hyperion layer and 1A chassis. The Exceed driver is expensive i can't buy it. So I think I will buy Evolution driver for replace Exceed. Do you guys think Super Hyperion with 1A chassis and Evolution driver is the best or worst combo? If bad i could change the driver...Thanks for reading this!

It's a bad combo. Super is just not competitive. Buy some DB beys.

Xtreme'/Hunter'/Jolt'/Quick'/Evolution' all outclass Evolution. If you want an attack combo, I suggest Savior Valkyrie/Belial Giga/Over Xtreme'/Jolt'/Hunter'/Quick'.