Good eBay sellers to buy from.

(Aug. 10, 2014  2:28 AM)ツBriskyyyツ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  6:19 AM)Neo Wrote: okinawam1978.
Great seller; always adds extra things to the box.
I got Magic Cards (0.o) with my Dragoon MF.

Magic cards? That's a bit unusual.. XD

It is, but he added Beyblade TCG cards to my boxes last few times Smile
Is pvccard.expert a good seller???
Anyone else like bhg8988a? I received a package of mine that I ordered a little over two weeks ago just yesterday. Despite the wait, the items were in great condition! I plan on buying off of the seller more in the near future, as well.

(Sep. 06, 2014  11:13 AM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote: Is pvccard.expert a good seller???

Both him and saito.toyz are marvelous ones, I'd highly recommend the two!
Where can I buy plastic beyblades for a good price
(Jan. 27, 2015  5:32 PM)Occhiutoblader7 Wrote: Where can I buy plastic beyblades for a good price

what means "good price" ... for free? nobody.
There are many well-priced plastic Beyblades on eBay, notably by OkinawamTS from what I saw.

taxus, I do not know why you assumed that he wanted free Beyblades.
I've bought a few plastic blades from OkinawamTS very recently, and I was really happy with my purchases. His prices are very nice and I received my stuff sooner than I expected, which was a plus.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Beyblade...1e701757db

Is this a reliable purchase? Because I might order spare 4D Beyblades because they're awesome!
Looks fine to me. Some of them are kinda overpriced by the way.
is beyblade_master a good ebay seller? i was looking for blitz unicorno on ebay and he sold it for a very low price but i think its a fake.
Can you post the link please ?
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:06 AM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote: is beyblade_master a good ebay seller? i was looking for blitz unicorno on ebay and he sold it for a very low price but i think its a fake.

I would have to see a link to be sure, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy around. Is he listing it for some insane price like $0.99? If so it's definitely fake.
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:33 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:06 AM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote: is beyblade_master a good ebay seller? i was looking for blitz unicorno on ebay and he sold it for a very low price but i think its a fake.

I would have to see a link to be sure, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy around. Is he listing it for some insane price like $0.99? If so it's definitely fake.

no its like $14 in CAD http://www.ebay.ca/usr/beyblade_master?_...7675.l2559 thats the link to his ebay account
(Jun. 22, 2015  10:05 PM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:33 AM)Wizard Wrote:

no its like $14 in CAD http://www.ebay.ca/usr/beyblade_master?_...7675.l2559 thats the link to his ebay account

Here is an excerpt from the Meteo L Drago Rush Ver. he is selling :
Quote: Brand: Rapidity

The general rule is that if the seller does not show images of the box and/or does not say that the item is explicitly made by TAKARA-TOMY, then it is indeed fake, especially if they specify that the brand is Rapidity ...
(Jun. 22, 2015  10:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  10:05 PM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  1:33 AM)Wizard Wrote: I would have to see a link to be sure, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy around. Is he listing it for some insane price like $0.99? If so it's definitely fake.

Here is an excerpt from the Meteo L Drago Rush Ver. he is selling :
Quote: Brand: Rapidity

The general rule is that if the seller does not show images of the box and/or does not say that the item is explicitly made by TAKARA-TOMY, then it is indeed fake, especially if they specify that the brand is Rapidity ...

oh ..................Its rapidity its rapidity RAPIDITY! RAPITIDY *flips over table * RAPIDITY !!!!!!!!!!!!

skip ebay im going on amazon
Be careful though, there are also fake items on Amazon.
I forgot his name but there is a guy who put kries Cygnus for 1 cent and free shipping

And it's takara tomy
(Jun. 28, 2015  3:08 PM)Subhaan2703 Wrote: Anyone used that guy called 'Kitaechan'?

Yeah, he's a trusted seller. He mostly sells Sono-Kong plastic though.
(Jun. 28, 2015  10:59 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2015  3:08 PM)Subhaan2703 Wrote: Anyone used that guy called 'Kitaechan'?

Yeah, he's a trusted seller. He mostly sells Sono-Kong plastic though.

Do you know any seller that sells Takara? And what is the main downfall of Sonokong if you don't mind me asking. I mainly want them for nostalgic reasons with the odd few battles. Would SOK be okay?
saito.toyz is definitely a really good seller.
Thanks for telling me that she is a good seller i just bought RBV3 Zero G full set off her for an amazing price of 47 USD
thanks , i just ordered a pegasis 85rf from him or her and i really wanted one so ya