Good Morning

9:52am here in the southwest. I'm a previously retired Beyblader with a perfect win streak under her belt. I know alot about Beyblades, customization, launch techniques, physics and a great deal of other things. I am always willing to share what I know with anyone who asks.

I'm also really sweet x.^.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
So are you getting back into Beyblade or just here to try help people?
Welcome, you might want to check out the Wiki though just to be sure on your knowledge
Welcome! I saw your blade vids on your channel!
Welcome to the WBO. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. Joyful_3

Always good to see another girl blader. Wink
Can I just ask a question?

Who is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m9fYfpEs...re=channel
*browses vids* You have a really messy room. XD
wow. so many replies so fast... ok to answer in order...

Blitz: So are you getting back into Beyblade or just here to try help people?
Me: Both hopefully!

Rocky: Always good to see another girl blader.
Me: MmhmM!

Driger: Can I just ask a question?
Me: Thats me, I'm trans, sorrie if that offends anyone x.^

Rocky: *browses vids* You have a really messy room
Me: I have alot of stuff and only a small space to keep it in, its alot cleaner than it should be with all the stuff I have, I work hard to keep it this clean x.^(its also alot cleaner than in a couple earlier videos.
Trans? Interesting. I think the majority of people here are mature about that kind of stuff though. ^^;

And I can't really talk - my bedrooms a tip at the moment. It's normally spotless but with me being busy with school.....I stopped putting stuff away for a while. XD
thats usually how it goes eh? little bit of procrastination goes a long way x.<
Wait till youve seen my room...I almost started a fire!
Welcome to the WBO. Theres alot of fan run tournaments here.
Add yourself to the map so someone can let you know if theres one in your area.
Welcome to WBO! Where abouts are you from?
(Feb. 28, 2009  12:19 AM)ClockworkGidget Wrote: Central az... though it appears I'm not welcome here. http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-3278-pos...#pid108214

Get over it, all my comments were perfectly valid. Don't take legitimate criticism as personal assault. I never said you weren't welcome here, I said you need to drop the unjustified arrogance in your ability and knowledge.
Repeatedly telling me my I'm arrogant, speaking of how people will "put me in my place". Just cause a couple of my points of terminology are different doesn't mean they are wrong, I learned one way, someone else learned another. toh-may-to/toh-mah-to. I didn't take it personally until it continued after I had explained myself, more than once.
There is official terminology. So yes, there is a right way and a wrong way. Again, this isn't a personal attack; this is a community built on the culmination of Beyblade knowledge from some of the strongest, most well-known Beybladers in the world, with some of the most complete collections in the world. This is a learning community, and there are designated teachers here. If you're unwilling to learn, may I kindly suggest the door.
I never said I couldn't learn anything, and I said I was willing to teach those who wanted to learn. I won't say this again, cut and dry this is what I mean by anything I've said. "I know what I know and am willing to teach, if you don't like my way, don't watch, don't listen. If you know something you think I don't know, tell me, I may not have known it. Terminology is based off who you know, not what you know. The community I came from (no longer exists) used the terminology I use. If you don't believe in my skill, battle me. If you don't believe in my knowledge, ask me to explain it."
And I don't know how to make it more cut and dry either: the terminology you know, and the community that taught it to you, is incorrect.

Closing this thread now, either participate as a student here or don't participate.