Good Afternoon.

Good afternoon (at least it is where I am.)

I'm new to the forums here, but not to Beyblade, I was battling from the start of the original series until the end of G-Revolution, then once it was over, I put everything in my closet for storage in hopes that it would return. Alas! My hopes were fufilled with the release of BMF. I recently purchased one: Storm Pegasis, and am waiting for L Drago.

Enough about that, I'm a relatively nice guy, I love mostly music and video games, But uhm.... That's about it.

Nice to meet everyone.
(Jul. 09, 2010  5:57 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: Good afternoon (at least it is where I am.)

I'm new to the forums here, but not to Beyblade, I was battling from the start of the original series until the end of G-Revolution, then once it was over, I put everything in my closet for storage in hopes that it would return. Alas! My hopes were fufilled with the release of BMF. I recently purchased one: Storm Pegasis, and am waiting for L Drago.

Enough about that, I'm a relatively nice guy, I love mostly music and video games, But uhm.... That's about it.

Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to the fourms! Im new too the site to but not to beyblade! And L Drago is out if you buy it with the Storm Pegasis and the arena.
(Jul. 09, 2010  9:09 PM)DarkDraciel Wrote: Welcome to the fourms! Im new too the site to but not to beyblade! And L Drago is out if you buy it with the Storm Pegasis and the arena.
The Super Vortex Battle Set is not available yet.
Welcome to the WBO
Yay an L Drago lover like myself heheh welcome to the WBO