Giovanni's Dream Sprite Shop

Hi, this is Starwarslego11. I've worked with Mars (Formerly Emerald) to create this shop. We will try to finish splices, sprites, edits, etc. as soon as possible. If you want a sprite then please fill out the sheet for making one.

Character Name:
Pokemon included:
Type of change in pokemon: (splice, recolor, just changing it.)
Color scheme: (What pokemons color scheme should we use?)
Base pokemon: (The Pokemon that will have the changes attached to it (only for splicing)
Creator: (Who do you want to design it.)

Also, if you show valuable skills, you may be able to work with us.

So far, our team is:

Mua
Mars

My examples:

[Image: ?action=view¤t=Mewcariark.png]

[Image: ?action=view¤t=Scifernape.jpg]
I was about to make this thread until I saw that you did! So here are my examples:
[Image: sprite.png]
[Image: aressprite.png]
[Image: coaco.png]
[Image: flykitty.png]
On my laptop, I have my recolors. I will edit this on my laptop later, and put my recolors in.
Character Name:
Pokemon included: Mewtwo, Zekrom, Rayquazza, Raikou
Type of change in pokemon: (splice, recolor, just changing it.): Splice
Color scheme: (What pokemons color scheme should we use?): Zekrom
Base pokemon: (The Pokemon that will have the changes attached to it (only for splicing): Zekrom
Creator: (Who do you want to design it.): Mars
by the way Ultor Sapphire, Mars will tell you who I am.
(Feb. 05, 2012  5:07 PM)bluelink44 Wrote: Character Name:
Pokemon included: Mewtwo, Zekrom, Rayquazza, Raikou
Type of change in pokemon: (splice, recolor, just changing it.): Splice
Color scheme: (What pokemons color scheme should we use?): Zekrom
Base pokemon: (The Pokemon that will have the changes attached to it (only for splicing): Zekrom
Creator: (Who do you want to design it.): Mars
by the way Ultor Sapphire, Mars will tell you who I am.
I'll make it when you leave my house LOL.

Character name: Super Saiyan Lucario
Pokemon: Lucario, Charizard and Pikachu
Type: Splice
Colour scheme: Lucario, but the colour of pikachu if you know what I mean
Base: Lucario
Creator: Any
Notes: Lucario's body, charizard's wings and Pikachu's tail, all in the Lucario colour scheme but yellow, plus could it have a yellow aura/electricity around it
apple1075 You requested the same thing at the Pokefusion Lab... Just wait for them to make for you; be patient.
OK but if they don't respond for a long time will you make it for me
because sprite are technically "GFX", i should point out that YOU SHOULD NOT REQUEST TO OTHER SHOP. Like what you did, apple. you should cancel your request to the first shop or wait patiently for it.
OK cancelled my request at the poke fusion lab, could you make my request please
I'll handle your request. Just hold on for a second. One question. 1: About the Pikachu+Lucario Color scheme, what excactly do you mean?
(Feb. 08, 2012  1:55 AM)Ultor Sapphire Wrote: I'll handle your request. Just hold on for a second. One question. 1: About the Pikachu+Lucario Color scheme, what excactly do you mean?
I'm pretty sure they want a Pikachu color scheme on a Lucario.

When you are splicing Pokemon sprites, you have to remember to zoom in and clean them up. A lot of your sprites have unfinished borders or uneeded pixels.
(Feb. 08, 2012  2:16 AM)Imperial Wrote: When you are splicing Pokemon sprites, you have to remember to zoom in and clean them up. A lot of your sprites have unfinished borders or uneeded pixels.
Thanks for the advice I'll work on it.

I want a lucario but where the blue bits are I want it to be yellow (pikachu) and I want the black bits to stay black, sorry I wasn't very clear
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:39 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Character name: Super Saiyan Lucario
Notes: Lucario's body, charizard's wings and Pikachu's tail, all in the Lucario colour scheme but yellow, plus could it have a yellow aura/electricity around it

[Image: ?action=view¤t=Sayiancario.png]
(Feb. 09, 2012  12:12 AM)Ultor Sapphire Wrote:

You have to use the IMG code.

What so what do I have to do to use this in my signature
(Feb. 09, 2012  9:03 AM)apple1075 Wrote: What so what do I have to do to use this in my signature
When Ultor Sapphire post the IMG code, you should use this in your avatar or signature. Don't forget to give credit!

(Feb. 09, 2012  12:12 AM)Ultor Sapphire Wrote:

I'm confused so is what Ultor Saphire posted the image code or has that not been posted yet

Ultor Sapphire made a mistake, he posted the wrong code. You should just wait for him to post the IMG code.
[Image: Sayiancario.png]
EDIT: This is what he made:
EDIT 2: Why the heck did he put a speech bubble? If you want I'll try to get him to fix it.
LOL, it's funny but yes could you get him to remove it, and if he can could he make the yellow 'aura' a little more tidy, if not he can remove it
(Feb. 10, 2012  9:00 AM)apple1075 Wrote: LOL, it's funny but yes could you get him to remove it, and if he can could he make the yellow 'aura' a little more tidy, if not he can remove it

[Image: Sayiancario.png]

Hope this will suffice
Thanks it looks good, i'll make sure that i put it to use in the next week
I accept, don't know if Ultor will though.