0%
Always will
50.00%
Never will
0%
I don't know yet
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
So I'll be making custom GFX. This meaning I will be making avatars and sigs from scratch. Made with pencil on paper and added color. If you'd like to make a request, or give advice, please post it in the comments.

When the shop is closed, please do NOT make any requests. Also, if I am away and the shop is still open, do not make any requests.

Any finished work will be sent to the requester by PM

Samples
I know this is not the right place, but I'm having a GFX Tournament. This GFX is allowed in it so if you would, could you join?

Good luck with your shop BTW.
(Feb. 01, 2014  1:45 AM)" L Wrote: I know this is not the right place, but I'm having a GFX Tournament. This GFX is allowed in it so if you would, could you join?

Good luck with your shop BTW.
Sure and thanks, I'm making my first sample right now!

K the photos are not showing up... Any help with uploads???
You upload them to a Photo Sharing Site, like Photobucket/Imgur ETC....
(Feb. 02, 2014  5:32 AM)Synth Wrote: You upload them to a Photo Sharing Site, like Photobucket/Imgur ETC....
Ok thanks, I'll do that.
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:26 AM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  5:32 AM)Synth Wrote: You upload them to a Photo Sharing Site, like Photobucket/Imgur ETC....
Ok thanks, I'll do that. But how do I do that? I'm drawing the stuff, not using an internet photo editor.
You'll find how to do so here! Smile
Edit: Nevermind. I'm guessing you know how to do it now! Smile
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:31 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:26 AM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote:
Ok thanks, I'll do that. But how do I do that? I'm drawing the stuff, not using an internet photo editor.

I looked and I think i got it, I just thought there was something wrong with the pics
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:45 AM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:31 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:26 AM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote: Ok thanks, I'll do that. But how do I do that? I'm drawing the stuff, not using an internet photo editor.

I looked and I think i got it, I just thought there was something wrong with the pics
What do you think was wrong with it? Also, PM me if you still need help.
(Feb. 03, 2014  1:00 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:45 AM)GingkaIfritFTW Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  12:31 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: You'll find how to do so here! Smile

What do you think was wrong with it? Also, PM me if you still need help.

I uploaded it from facebook by copy pasting on the page, and it didnt work cuz it was also an open webpage, not an image display page.
Now new samples are here! Hope for some requests!
Those are drawings, not graphics, haha.
(Feb. 08, 2014  12:47 AM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: Those are drawings, not graphics, haha.

I know they're drawings, these are custom GFX. I know it's not graphics, but I can only draw these