13.95%
Good
48.84%
Bad
13.95%
Junk
23.26%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
I made this in the Paint program in my CP. Grin Tell meh what u think! Oh, and feel free to post YOUR OWN GINGA HAGANE DRAWIN/ARTWORK/CREATION. Enjoy!
[Image: ginga_12.jpg]
Colours are a bit dodgy but the rest is fine.
Haha, it's actually quite good to be drawn on computer.
Apparently I suck at using Photoshop, Paint, etc.

He does look kind of fat though, LOL.
Too many triipru beef baggaaas
I never thought people would think it was good. Hah. I thought people would really hate it. Thanks Moss and Blah for the good feedback. You guys rock! Grin
This picture is fine it's just the colors but it's good.
like Moss said the colors are dodgy but its a great drawing!love it.I could maybe show some of my drawings to.thanks for the idea lol
Thanks everyone for the AWESOME feedbacks. I really never knew peopl would like the drawing!
Could be better, but i think it's so much better than carp i would have come up with on paint...
preatty good considering it's was drawn on ms paint and gimp is a good free photoshop subsititute if u want to make it look more professional
Actually,it looked like that cause I was in a rush as I did it before I attended my first Bey tourney.(Then I realized I was late..)But if I had more time I could have made it looked better. And the colors were fine when I drew it. It just pixelized when I posted it here and also the fact that it is jpg that is why the colors are like that.
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:42 AM)blah Wrote: Apparently I suck at using Photoshop, Paint, etc.

sorry for the late reply.

this is why you draw the image by HAND then colour it in using the apps, then you cheat and use dark outlines on the hand drawn image making it look like you did it all in <insert app name>.
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:22 PM)Jaems Wrote: this is why you draw the image by HAND then colour it in using the apps, then you cheat and use dark outlines on the hand drawn image making it look like you did it all in <insert app name>.
Sorry for you I did not draw it by hand. I drew it in the computer. If you are just jealous or something about this art then get life and do your own. Why? Do you expect drawings in the computer to be all rubbish and ugly? If you think computer arts and drawings are supposed to be rubbish and ugly well it just isn't that way.
this looks squished so that's why i thought it was bad but that's probably because it was in the post and not attached, i think the colors are fine. i am quite good on paint. made a really good ds on it.
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:01 AM)pikabattler Wrote: this looks squished so that's why i thought it was bad but that's probably because it was in the post and not attached, i think the colors are fine. i am quite good on paint. made a really good ds on it.
I don't get you...You mean you thought it was bad because of the colors but it is because because of the quality of it's format or the quality of it when I posted it here that is why it is bad. Is that what you mean? If yes well that is true..the colors were fine when I drew it it's just because of it's format(jpg) and it's because of the fact that it pixelized when I posted it here.
no, i like the colors perfectly but the picture it's self looks squashed, like it didn't get scaled properly.
Oh, that. Well that isn't the original scale though. A lot of changes happened after I posted it there.
Anyway, I drew another one on my Dad's iPad and it looked so much better. Still adding the colors and I'll try to find a way to post it here somehow.
he looks like he was made ouf of clay......still pretty good though
I can't find a way to upload the Ginga and Kyoya I drew on my Dad's iPad here.. Wish I could show you guys that this drawing isn't just what I can do!
Nice drawing. I can't even draw that good on a computer.