Gifts under $400?

Okay so, this christmas I'm not able to get the mac due to some issues atm, but my parents said we'll get it march-ish next year and for this christmas I can get anything(s) I want as long as they are under $400 in total. I don't really feel comfortable hitting the $400 mark, but despite this I really can't think of anything.

As for game consoles, I have a wii, DS, and psp. When it comes to just about everything else, I have a cell phone that I like and don't want an iPad or iPod.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Generally if you're having trouble finding anything, take that as a sign to save your money (or at least most of it). There may come a day later in the year where you come across something that really catches your fancy and you'll wish you had cash then.
he want's a christmas present under $400. if it were me i would get a BUNCH of games or look at non electronics like beyblades, but you sounded like you were looking at the electronic systems. i can't help ya much more.
My parents are buying it for Christmas. The last two haven't been "too great" and they wanted to get me the Mac this Christmas, but since they can't at the time being, they want to get something else that is "nice." I opted to not get anything and just wait for the Mac that way we could save some money toward it as well, but they didn't want to, and I guess they feel some guilt, too.

I'm leaning towards getting a 360 since I really can't think of anything else, but again I'm not sure
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:33 PM)Khel Wrote: Generally if you're having trouble finding anything, take that as a sign to save your money (or at least most of it). There may come a day later in the year where you come across something that really catches your fancy and you'll wish you had cash then.

Well said , for now just buy a good beyblade attack stadium & go for a BB-98 L-Drago reshuffle set which will only cost about $ 150 & you can save the rest of money for good use later , if you don't want beys then i suggest a PS3 + Move bundle you can get those for $400 below , or if you really want a Xbox360 that bad then check this out

Code:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/consoles?xr=shellnav

Buy the one that is named

Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect

But seriously save money or add it to paypal , coz in future these products will be sold for a cheaper price so better buy then

Happy Shopping

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo89
yeah I agree with nitroneo. You shoud buy the xbox. I'm getting it too. You should also save up, as nitroneo said. Or just find a console you REALLY want on the Internet. There you go. BTW Merry Christmas!
Save it for a rainy dau or get the 360 slim wth kinect
well, my parents got me google tv from sony, which is awesome!!! from sony.com: 300$ from best buy: 400$

its really cool, cuz you can surf the web while watching tv, and it plays blu-ray