" Giant Killing "

Giant Killing Intro >>>

The life of a Manager is really tough these days , his life falls apart by only one word SACK

Players not signed Sack ,
Trophy not won Sack ,
Clashes with the higher ups , a definite SACK

ETU a once top club in japan has fallen into deep trouble with it's key players opting for Big clubs , now with no manager they are looking for a good manager , ironically a player of their own " TAKESHI TATSUMI " who had left ETU a few years back is now back & is their only chance to beat the Current Champions & darby rivals Tokyo Victory

Now Tattsumi has to achieve success against the odds like >>>

Aging 1st team players
Inexperienced youth
Angry supporters [ Because they feel Tatsumi left & betrayed ETU years back ]

Start the journey with Tatsumi & see what a thrill ride it is

Anime Positives >>>

Magnificent Water color like animation , it feels like a cool breeze has passed by you

Anime Protagonist , perfect attitude of a professional coach , Takeshi Tatsumi kinda reminds me of Jose Mourinho

Every other character is of equal value , no one feels neglected

Anime Negatives >>>

Only 26 Episodes Wink

Nothing i can think of

Ratings >>>

10 / 10

So be sure to watch it i can even say it us better than Captain Tsubasa

I Can only say one thing if Takeshi Tatsumi was a real person & if i was the Chelsea FC Owner , i would totally sign this guy , he is EPIC in all ways
Dudes doesn't anyone of you guys watch this awesome anime ???
(Feb. 23, 2011  7:02 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Dudes doesn't anyone of you guys watch this awesome anime ???

The football theme puts me off from watching it. From the image, I also see an all male cast which sometimes can be limiting.
No there is a girl , See Here [ Yuri Nagata

She does produce some occasional good comic relief & as this is a pro football based anime , no one really does expect cute anime girls with puppy eyes or ocean of tears , the anime is really really good & Takeshi Tatsumi's on & off the pitch antics are the bests , but as a manager he rocks