Getting rid of most of my plastics; which ones should I keep!?

(May. 03, 2009  10:43 AM)Rustin Wrote: maybe because of how it is made u know

Galzzly sucks.
they way i meant to say it was is that it is funny how it is made compared to the other blades
Since you told me youve used it in all your best plastic combos just hold on to a few driger s. Thats my only suggestion the rest is up to you lol
(May. 03, 2009  10:30 AM)The Shredder Wrote: and keep:
Driger S
Dranzer S
Draciel MBD
Galeon
Wolborg 1, 2, and 4
takara metal driger
dranzer f
draciel f

dranzer v
driger v 2
dranzer v2
gaia dragoon
galzzly
galman
wyborg
trypio
voltaic ape
flash leopard 1, 2 if u want
metal dranzer

That list is full of blades Brad probably wants to get rid of. I don't think he would want to keep the ones I bolded. They're either outclassed or don't have any real use.
Yeah, you definitely need to get rid of a lot of that. That's just completely unmanageable. I might get some stuff from you in the summer once I start working.
Cool. I'll bring some cool stuff with me to BWR. I'll throw all the junk parts into an eBay lot and hope for the best.
Man do I feel insignificant with my collection now.
(May. 03, 2009  2:27 PM)Khel Wrote: Man do I feel insignificant with my collection now.

you too, could own eleven rock bisons
Really!!

Actually I'll think I shall pass on those XD; But if you do end up bringing something I fancy I might just take it of your hands. I'll see what spare cash I can muster seeing as to what MFB have done to my wallet.
I actually love you for having them colour organized. XD

Anyways, if I were in your position I'd keep three of each. Not including recolours. So three Driger V2, then three red Driger V2. And so on. Obviously if you didn't have enough then as many as you could.

I'd then box any that you have the boxes for. If you have NIB ones even better. Keep two of each of these seperately to the other three of each.

I'd then arrange them on a shelf either alphabetically or by order of release (I am undecided on this. Either option is good. I think I'm leaning towards order of release). And then within that, the three would be arranged by condition.

And then for every useful part, keep another two, arranged in the same way in something similiar to those drawers.

Obviously, I'm quite obsessive though. :3 I don't really expect many people to do this other than myself.....
rocky, if i did that i'd get rid of almost nothing
Yeah I can imagine. Just saying what I would do. You said you wanted to hear our thoughts. :3

I guess you could bring it down to two of each of the crappy blades............
(May. 03, 2009  3:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: I guess you could bring it down to two of each of the crappy blades............

Or none.

I think bascially all he want to keep are staples, rares and the few he really likes.
I know, I know. But he said he could work it out on his own anyways and he just wanted to see what we said. Or something to that effect. So I just gave my own obsessive opinion. XD
(May. 02, 2009  1:23 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: none of them
purge them, free yourself from the anchor of the past

don't be like the new yorkers
Yeah, New Yorkers are lame.
Keep what you need to compete seriously or in a tournament, any with sentimental value and the most expensive.
About the expensive one's; only keep those that do have sentimental value. Sell all the other rare one's.
(Takara) Zeus, it looks cool Cool
(May. 03, 2009  10:51 PM)Hero Wrote: (Takara) Zeus, it looks cool Cool

i sold it already ... haha
WYBORG! - You'll need it, trust me.
Keep Hasbro Trypio, its the best blade there is!
No lies lol.
(May. 03, 2009  9:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is why I need to do this:

You know, if you need to clear up some space, I'll take some off your hands. XD
(May. 04, 2009  4:28 AM)fragbait Wrote: You know, if you need to clear up some space, I'll take some off your hands. XD

lol haha ive already tried this.
Where are you selling the blades?

eBay?

Do you post to Aus?