Getting rid of most of my plastics; which ones should I keep!?

(May. 04, 2009  6:25 AM)Mankster Wrote: Where are you selling the blades?

eBay?

Do you post to Aus?

eBay, and I'll ship anywhere that will be paid for. Grin
I see. Mind linking me to some of your auctions? I'm quite interested. =D
You could also pm him and ask if his got what you want.
I don't have any auctions on eBay ...
Looking at that mountain of beyparts, I can understand why you're not sure where to start when it comes to getting rid of things..
Seriously, I would have a field day with all these. Arranging and ordering them, lining them up, rating them, splitting them into groups. 8D Haha, I sound like Monica from Friends. But still, I love ordering things. XD
(May. 04, 2009  5:39 PM)Rocky Wrote: Seriously, I would have a field day with all these. Arranging and ordering them, lining them up, rating them, splitting them into groups. 8D Haha, I sound like Monica from Friends. But still, I love ordering things. XD

I'm the same way, haha.
I still can't get over that your selling them XD.
mee too but i sold all my plastics
and i arrange my hms and mfbs but i still keep kai original dranzer from 2000
as a relic
(May. 04, 2009  1:19 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Keep Hasbro Trypio, its the best blade there is!
No lies lol.

That was sarcasm ... right?
It probably is lol.
I don't think he was being sarcastic............
He was, how could he not be.
How did you end up deciding what to sell?
(May. 06, 2009  5:43 PM)Maz Wrote: How did you end up deciding what to sell?

whichever ones i looked at and felt confidently i would never use again
Were you attached to them or just "Get this carp out the way!"
Pretty sure the latter. I mean after a while that much stuff can become a burden no matter what it is. Practicality needs to take control eventually lol.
^ lol thats because you dont have that many. Brad has heapsof plastics plus all the other ones.
why dont you just keep one of each for collection purposes, and sell your doubles or w/e.
(May. 17, 2009  12:20 PM)Jezz1 Wrote: why dont you just keep one of each for collection purposes, and sell your doubles or w/e.

Brad already decided which ones he keeping and put a lot with the rest of them to sell on ebay...
Do you still have Dranzer v2's and gt's? or are you keeping all of ur copies of them?

Anyway, if you're selling 1 copy of each.. I would very much like to buy em..
wow....just looking at ur foto i was jealous....wish i can have some of those parts and blades...especially the draggon gt and dranzer gt i tot i saaw
Please do not bump a thread. Even though im not a mod
This topic is old. Do not bring back such threads unless you have something very important and relevant to say.