Getting rid of most of my plastics; which ones should I keep!?

OK, so I'm mostly over plastics, and I seriously just have way too many of the things. I'm going through them right now and picking the parts I want to keep, but I don't want to miss anything! So, WBO, which plastic parts should I be sure to keep!?
Umm.can you please post what do you have.Or maybe post a pic
(May. 02, 2009  1:13 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Umm.can you please post what do you have.Or maybe post a pic

Seriously, there are too many. I've been sorting them for over an hour.
Well, I'd say keep the the rare blades complete in case you should ever want to sell them on.
Then just the most useful parts for each customization type, smash attack, upper attack, endurance, and defense.
Well You should keep any rare Collectables and also Bistool.
Come on guys, don't tell me to "keep the rare ones." I'm not an idiot. Tell me what parts I might forget about! Like Smash Turtle.
(May. 02, 2009  1:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Come on guys, don't tell me to "keep the rare ones." I'm not an idiot. Tell me what parts I might forget about! Like Smash Turtle.

Bistool,DragoonV2 customize Change base,Storm Grip,Upper Dragon.
I'd say to only keep one or two copies if you have a bunch of the same blades.
i feel like i'm getting rid of history Unhappy lmao
none of them
purge them, free yourself from the anchor of the past

don't be like the new yorkers
(May. 02, 2009  1:23 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: none of them
purge them, free yourself from the anchor of the past

don't be like the new yorkers

Annie,He wants to keep some of his past,He should atleast keep some of them..and that new yorker thing..Come On I know New yorkers love plastics but...but...I got nothing XD
BladeBee, he's my boyfriend, we live together.

If you saw the see of plastic that's been taking over the closet, I think you'd understand~
Wyborg
Bistool
Driger S
Bearing Stinger
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Dragoon S
Draciel S
Wolborg
Seaborg
Trygle
Metal Draciel
Master Dragoon
Burning Kerberous
Vortex Ape
Dragoon V2
Uriel 2 (though, yours are broken lmao)
Wolborg 4
Bearing Gyros
Dranzer GT
(May. 02, 2009  1:27 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: BladeBee, he's my boyfriend, we live together.

If you saw the see of plastic that's been taking over the closet, I think you'd understand~

A sea of plastics.Hmm.Im gonna imagine that bunch of Blades in his HMS collectin picture In the form of the alantic ocean
Keep a copy of every beyblade you have. I think you should still keep one of every beyblade. Only keep one copy of a crappy beyblade (you don't really need more than one Master Driger for example).

But keep doubles of staples, popular, useful and rare beyblades. You wouldn't need like 4 or 5 of the same one though just a couple or one. I don't think you need all the recolours either. For example, you wouldn't really need to keep the recolours of Wyborg unless you really liked how it looked or it was rare.
Hm... should he even keep his Rock Bisons and Trypios?
(May. 02, 2009  1:28 AM)Aqua Wrote: Keep a copy of every beyblade you have. I think you should still keep one of every beyblade. And only keep one copy of a crappy beyblade (you don't really need more than one Master Driger for example).

If I did this, I wouldn't get rid of much. I've already sold a few Beyblades I have only one of. At this point, I don't really use them and they just take up a lot of space for me. I mostly stopped playing with plastics after HMS came out and now that MFB is out I probably won't use them at all save for a few top-tier combos. There's no point in hoarding a giant case of plastics that I'm only keeping to basically say I have a lot of Beyblades.
Aside from your black Wyborg, get rid of everything that is useless
(May. 02, 2009  1:27 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: BladeBee, he's my boyfriend, we live together.

Isn't there anywhere like a space under the bed, or maybe you could get one of those seats with a storage compartment so they're just out of site and mind?

(May. 02, 2009  1:30 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Hm... should he even keep his Rock Bisons and Trypios?
No.. Just keep one of each.. Maybe..
(May. 02, 2009  1:27 AM)Kei Wrote: Wyborg
Wyborg? Isn't that like really bad and not useful? I have always been told it's a really bad beyblade.
(May. 02, 2009  1:33 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Isn't there anywhere like a space under the bed, or maybe you could get one of those seats with a storage compartment so they're just out of site and mind?

What's the point of keeping them if I just stick them into storage?

I'm not really much of a collector. For MFB I've been getting at least one of everything, and I'm happy that I can join in on the beginning of the series this time. I really feel held back by all of these plastics, and selling them will fund MFB for me for some time.
If I were you, I would just sell everything that is a duplicate. And keep all original colors, and not keep any recolors.

One of everything can't take up too much space...
(May. 02, 2009  1:38 AM)Commie Wrote: If I were you, I would just sell everything that is a duplicate. And keep all original colors, and not keep any recolors.

One of everything can't take up too much space...

It isn't the space issue, it's the "keeping a bunch of carp in storage for no reason" issue. I sincerely doubt I'm going to wake up one day with an unstoppable urge to shoot a Dragoon V.
Okay, then keep...

Bistool/ Gekiryu-Oh/ Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
Driger S
Galeon
Wolborg
Trygle
Master Dragoon
Wolborg 2
Uriel 2
Dragoon V2
Voltaic Ape
Gaia Dragoon V
Burning Kerberous
Dragoon G
Zeus
Driger G
Metal Driger

+ rares and the few that you really like.
(May. 02, 2009  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It isn't the space issue, it's the "keeping a bunch of carp in storage for no reason" issue. I sincerely doubt I'm going to wake up one day with an unstoppable urge to shoot a Dragoon V.

Youd be suprised,One day I woke up,Just wanted to shoot My gaia dragoon MS just to see it Spin around the stadium and it feels smooth when You gently put your hand on the Second Attack ring.And it sounds Like a motor.

But anyway,I have to agree with Annie now,Sell all of them except anything You really really want to keep