Getting into the age of Burst

So back around 2012 I used to play Metal Fight a lot (I really liked the anime back then), but due to the combination of my parents dumping my blades and myself feeling that 4D was going to be too focused on bad gimmicks I just lost interest in Beyblades.

But now, since my parents have forgotten that Beyblades are even a thing anymore (since here in Indonesia we never got 4D and ZeroG), I can finally get back into Beyblades. However, since I've never seen a toy store here sell Burst, I wanna ask INA users here, are there even anyone selling Burst here? Or do I have to buy them all import (like my vocaloids)?
Well, TAKARA-TOMY is going with a very, very odd and risky schedule of both South Korea and Hong Kong being very close to Japan's own release schedule for Beyblade Burst. Even Vietnam is following it closely, it seems.

There are still many Asian countries that are not involved, but still, considering how Metal Fight Beyblade was big in Indonesia, you would think that it would be in the same group as the countries listed above. Very odd that Indonesia never got the last parts of Metal Fight Beyblade though... You should try contacting the local toy companies that would most likely distribute Beyblade Burst and see if they have any plans to import those products, and when.
I've checked, and for some reason it seems like after MF ended toy stores here just don't want to have anything to do with TT anymore, heck we don't even get Tomicas anymore.
That does not make sense, they make great products...
TBH TT products have always been really expensive compared to everything else the toy store has, which probably explains why they backed out after 4D came out and instead sell the hey knock-offs.
I double checked yesterday and turns out we're still getting tomicas and we're also getting b-daman (which costs exactly the same as a MF blade), and more importantly I found that they're doubling down on Robotex (it gets the same amount of shelf space MF got in its prime) for some reason.