Getting Hasbro to Release Better Stadiums

Well, I think that with such a large community we should take advantage of our numbers and see if we can get our members to send something like this, only for Stadium Correction:

[Image: saveseason6.jpg]

There are many other locations we could post it, too, like the facebook page, relatively active Beyblade forums, maybe some retailers, etc etc.

Now, even though it would be awesome if we did, I don't think we can get 11,000 (the amount of members here, rounded down) letters sent. But if we can get a decent number sent over (probably in the thousands) we might get something done.

Just trying to put my 2cents out there, since it's a lot harder knowing my stadiums are "bad" this time around haha.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the last time I spoke with some representatives, they told me they were not allowed to take input from outside sources. But then again, I was just one person. Perhaps this could make a difference
they probably wont even bother reading it but if they do this could be a good idea
Sending snail mail is a lot more effective than simply mass emails. SV would be a good stadium, had it had exits, or pockets...
Or at the very least we can ask them to remake the Clear stadium.
Would probably be the best if we just had them remake Takara's stadiums. As for their safety policies, Takara made those fences that go around them. Would be easier on Hasbro since they do no need to make any changes.

@To: My sentiments exactly. Not sure about the SV part, though. I don't own one haha

But we have to remember the other major downfall aside from the designs of the stadium, which would be the paint they use on them. Had it not been for the paint, LL Drago would have been a decent stadium, though not on the level of a Takara, of course.
oh you partialy stole my idea! i was gonna make a mass email thread. then agian, mine has a few destinctions and this is regular mail. im in. You will have my support at 110%

but lets generalize this more. maybe not just stadiums but the other things we all complain about too
I guess from their point of view beyblades can fly out and hurt people or if you're battling on a table and a beyblade flies out and lands on the floor, a beyblade like lightning L Drago or Thermal Lacerta's bottom would become damaged
great idea but it will take forever just for hasbro to take notice but im in
Lets do this.
We have a proper thread for this now; no need to bump.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...r-Stadiums