[Germany] For all German Forum User

the toys r us in my city had them on day of release by hasbro. But they are on ebay, too for 8€ + 3€ shipping ( I know this is much). In Toys r us I buyed them for 7,99€. Soon there will be in every toys r us blades I hopeWink
men, have you luck, freedeomfighter!
i go every day to my toys ´r us and i don´t find them. but i hope, that they´ll release soon,´cause i wanna have l drago!!! Tongue_out_wink
AWESOME MY Müller had leone, aries, pegasis, bull, and gasher but no libra or sagaterio
Müller still dont have ANY stamina types is that right
k so MIGHT be going to the my local TRU
hopefully pick up some beys Eee
(btw flashcups or freedomfighter how much are the beys in germany with american to euro
okay so their wasnt much their...their was a rack full of Flmae Sagiterrio value pakcs(the ones that come with the grip), some rock aries,like 4 or 3 Storm Aqurios, a bunch of Flame Sagiterrios, 2 dark cancers and one double pack that comes with a storm aries and dark wolf.....
try at müller and Kaufhof

see if that works

at müller they are only 8 euros
but where con you get l-drago?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
yeah i am limited to toysrus thats like 10-15 min away from me(by car..)
and Ldrago is in stores its rare so .......
8€???

Can not be!

Here in Germany by "Intertoys" I need to pay 10€ for the Beyblades...

Hmm... I will see in Müller, Kaufhof and Toys r' us... I hope I find them!
toysrus should have them but yes finally beys hit germany Grin even though buying them cost a lot if your dont have euro.....
hey guys
the old forum of the german beyblade organization goes down by the server of foren-city.

now i´ve made another gbo forum

here is the link

http://german-beyblade-org.forumieren.net/
yeah guys,last Saturday was a Beytournament in all TOYSRUSes but i couldnt go i had to go with my Mom to some kind of Horse racing Unhappy and anyway i live in Baden-Wuertemberg

and if we all live in Germany koennen wir doch Deutsch sprechen/schreibenSmile