[Georgia, USA] Phenomenon - Reaching to be the best of the best!

Our other topic was removed for being in the wrong format (I think).

Hello everyone!

This group is made from people who loved Beyblade ever sense the metal series came out. We are very confident when we are in our battles. We are trying to be at least one of the best. Although, our goal is to become the best of the best. We are going to be in the Georgia tournament in Powder Springs.

Now that was said, I would like to let you know that I do accept anybody from anywhere in the world. That will just help us to be a bigger group to make more and more friends. It would be cool to meet new people in the world in fact. Our main place is Georgia, though. So we will do more stuff over here than in other places.

We have had wins with other teams but not in the WBO forum. Our first win was against Team Inferno. We beat them no sweat (they had the metal masters beyblades). The other was a 1x1 so I don't really know if that counted.

Results:
Team Inferno defeated
Team Resistance defeated
Team bey pros defeated

I really hope we get strong competition during the tournament. I really hope it does not mess our streak up either.

Members and Beyblades:
Chris1234 - Phantom Orion
321GOSHOOT - Diablo Nemesis (along with modded Twisted Diablo nemesis).
Michelle - Fusion Hades (uses Variaries as well).
Shanta - Thermal Lacerta (Scythe Kronos as well but rarely even plays Beyblade).
Anthony - Basalt Horogium (Grand Gasher but rarely uses Grand Gasher).
Nyeem - Thermal Pisces
Randy - Hell Kerbecs (Modded Big Bang Hell Kerbecs but never uses it).
(NOT ORDERED FROM STRONGEST).

If you want to join, you can pm me or just post below!

Actually, this belongs in the "Teams" section, haha. Hopefully a mod can move it rather than close it, but if it's closed, you can always copy and paste.
Anyways, I'm glad to see new Georgia teams coming up! Now my team actually has some competition ;D
Yall actually already have a thread for this team....
Heh. Sadly, 321GOSHOOT, Michelle, maybe Anthony (if I can get him to confirm and register). Can't wait to battle.