[Georgia] Organized play alerts and requests

Hello! There's many users here that live in Georgia, and for the longest time, we would have to rely on others from surrounding states to come here and host for us, or we'd even have to go out of state to participate in tournaments. But that ends now. Currently(as of posting this) I am the only organizer of the state, and I have two events in mind. This mainly serves purpose for new users who join just for tournaments and those who do not use discord.

My first tournament I'll be hosting will be either on the 11th or 18th of March. It will be standard format using the experimental rebound rule set(note that it will be unranked and your beyrank will not be affected). Also, because it will be my first organized tournament, there will be a 21 participant limit, so when its posted ACT FAST, also remember people may not show up, and there will be freeplay.
Hey so I have a question we’ll the tournament be on the march 11th or 25th due to the original plan schedule date
the tournament will be on the 25th
I’m hosting a tournament in Georgia on May 13th if anyone wants to join: www.challonge.com/gaultreboot
(Mar. 08, 2023  3:22 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: the tournament will be on the 25th

Looking forward to meeting you at the tournament on June 11th. I'm also
looking to host a few tournaments myself and am getting advised by 4 Gaming
on how to become an organizer. Thanks for getting the one on June 11th set up.

Georgia has the bladers we just need the tournaments to show our bladers off.
(Jun. 03, 2023  2:44 AM)morgorath Wrote:

Yeah, I totally agree. If there’s anything I can do to help you become an organizer, let me know.
(Jun. 03, 2023  2:44 AM)morgorath Wrote:

Don’t thank me, thank Guude. He’s the adult here lol. Hope you have fun at the tournament next week!
Just got an email from 4 Gaming that they will not be there on June 11th. A bit of a bummer but my son and I are still stoked to be blading this weekend. I will be in a green Free De La Hoya T Shirt and my son will be in red Dante Koryu T shirt. we will try to arrive early and help any way we can. Well, I will my son is 8 he is just going to blade the day away... LOL
Hi everyone! I will be participating in the tournament on Sunday, June 11, Is it okay if I bring combos and spare parts for bladers to borrow during the tournament?
(Jun. 08, 2023  2:13 PM)BradyJ Wrote: Hi everyone! I will be participating in the tournament on Sunday, June 11, Is it okay if I bring combos and spare parts for bladers to borrow during the tournament?

Absolutely!
(Jun. 08, 2023  3:41 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2023  2:13 PM)BradyJ Wrote: Hi everyone! I will be participating in the tournament on Sunday, June 11, Is it okay if I bring combos and spare parts for bladers to borrow during the tournament?

Absolutely!

Ok, Thanks! I'll also bring some DB launchers if some bladers need to borrow them
Good idea I will bring a few extra stadiums and parts
See you tomorrow ! I can arrive a little early if you need help. Just let me know
Will there be covered areas at the Pavillion? I checked the weather and it says that it'll be raining from now until 3AM

And it looks like there's going to be thunder and lightning, too
Suppose it’s a little late but there’s a tournament on July 16th. One spot left lol
Pageth
Hello anyone that reads this, we have 2 upcoming tournaments in September: 

Sep. 10th: Attack type only tournament(Page)

and

Sep. 30th: Beyblade X tournament(NO X BEYS NECESSARY) (Page)

Also, do be on the lookout for MFB tournaments in the future. I can't say when(because I don't know when) but I'm aiming for summer of next year.
Hello all,

I am a local game store owner from Dalton, GA. There has been a spark within our community to start Beyblade tournaments. We have about 8 people playing regularly and we have applied to become an organizer.

Here is what we were thinking for our first Tournament

Format: Burst
Match Type: Deck
Participant Cap: 24
Entry fee: $10

When: November 11th @ 2pm
Where: Couple of Mana Dorks
1011 Abutment Road Suite 100
Dalton, GA 30721

Prize support: Currently we don't have a ton of information on prize support for this but we can absolutely try to get some great Beyblade swag and gear for our top participants.

If only 4 players show we will host a club style tournament.

Of course, I am not an organizer yet, however, this is my tournament request. I have completed my quiz. Please feel free to correct me if something seems wrong or incorrect as I am still new to the forums.

Thanks in advanced and hope to see you guys in the near future!
(Oct. 02, 2023  4:41 PM)EnteiEmperor Wrote: Hello all,

I am a local game store owner from Dalton, GA. There has been a spark within our community to start Beyblade tournaments. We have about 8 people playing regularly and we have applied to become an organizer.

Here is what we were thinking for our first Tournament

Format: Burst
Match Type: Deck
Participant Cap: 24
Entry fee: $10

When: November 11th @ 2pm
Where: Couple of Mana Dorks
1011 Abutment Road Suite 100
Dalton, GA 30721

Prize support: Currently we don't have a ton of information on prize support for this but we can absolutely try to get some great Beyblade swag and gear for our top participants.

If only 4 players show we will host a club style tournament.

Of course, I am not an organizer yet, however, this is my tournament request. I have completed my quiz. Please feel free to correct me if something seems wrong or incorrect as I am still new to the forums.

Thanks in advanced and hope to see you guys in the near future!
Hey hey, super excited to see another incoming organizer! I’d love to work with you on your tournament and I’ll try my best to make it out. Feel free to message me if you need any help organizing or anything of the sort. My discord is also GuudeTG100 if that’s better.
I really appreciate the support! I will probably be in touch soon to try to make sure all the details are correct or if the community prefers a different format/match type.

I failed the organizer test the first time unfortunately but can always try again later.

For now I believe our locals are still fairly excited to play so I'm going to host unsanctioned events at our store weekly.

I will definitely keep you guys posted if you are still interested!
Hi everyone, my name is Troche and I'm interested in organizing tournaments in Metro-Atlanta and the surrounding areas. I grew up with Beyblade and got back into it within the last few years; when a friend recently made me aware of the WBO, I instantly decided that I wanted to do my part to help grow the Beyblade community by hosting tournaments. I've submitted my quiz, and look forward to the adventure ahead. Cheers!