Beyblade First Xperience - Georgia

Robins AFB, Georgia
Museum of Aviation
1942 Heritage Blvd
  Century of Flight Hangar
11:00 AM on 09/30/2023
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

When one series ends, another series begins as we want to introduce you to the fourth generation with the Beyblade First Xperience series! Calling all Bladers, this is your chance to get a first-hand opportunity to try out the newest Beyblade X products from this exciting, fast-paced new series and battle in the Xtreme Stadium.

How it Works
The organizer will have fourteen Beyblade X tops available for all players to use throughout the tournament. Before each player begins a match, they can ask the organizer for a launcher and stock Beyblade. After each match has concluded, players will be asked to return the launcher and Beyblade back to the host so they are available for the next competing players.

Fourteen Participants will take home their own Beyblade!
You read that right, these are gifts for the community so it’s yours to keep! To be fair to everybody, fourteen lucky Bladers without a Beyblade will be randomly selected at the end of the tournament and will be given one of the Beyblades to call their own.

Tournament Details
This tournament will be unranked. The tournament will follow a 1on1 format for bey usage and selection. There will be one point awarded for a spin finish, two points for a burst or over finish, and three points for an extreme finish. Four points are required to win. We will also be using the Xtreme Stadium. 

The Sharkedge layer has been banned for the Swiss rounds.

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

Schedule
This tournament is on the 30th of September at 11 AM. It will be at the Museum of Aviation and the Century of Flight Hangar inside the museum. Please be there before 10:30 AM so we can start the tournament promptly. Current schedule is fixed but please pay attention to the tournament page for more updates as the date approaches.

Priority Check In: 10:00 - 10:30 AM

General Check In: 10:30 - 10:50 AM (If you are not checked in before this time, you will not be able to compete)

Announcements: 10:50 - 11 AM

Tournament Start: 11 AM 

Tournament End (expected): 3 PM

Other Information

Head Judges: GuudeTG100, arka.paul, morgorath

Prizes: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will receive extremely rare prize Metal Fight beys thanks to sponsor Beys and Bricks

Free play is heavily encouraged so feel free to bring other stadiums, beys, and systems.

There is a 60 person player cap.

Venue Rules: There are museum displays around behind rails such as planes. Please do not touch the display pieces as we are guests of the museum and want to be welcomed back. 

Photography will be taking place. If you are not comfortable being in photographs, please let me know ahead of time.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
As the join button isn’t currently working, please reply to this saying you want to join and I will add you once it’s working.
Blue KnightShield
Would.(yellow arrow)
(Jul. 15, 2023  7:37 PM)EternalOrion247 Wrote: Sign me up!

And me
I want to join the tournament!
Here’s a list of attendees I’ll keep updating until the join button works:
GuudeTG100, TheGoon14, morgorath, ConnorKoryu, arka.paul, Bandicario, RalfBalf, EternalOrion247, SavyJoe, Fire blader07, zowiez, AndréHerrera, Hamstergod80, XecutivCucumber, Logangreen08, Blazebringer343, ninjagod1299, Papablade, L_boi, Auroursx
I would like to join please.
Join buttons works so just join normally from now on
I can’t wait for this tournament
When’s the tournament September 30 or September 23
(Jul. 21, 2023  7:05 PM)Logangreen08 Wrote: When’s the tournament September 30 or September 23

30th, forgot to update the post
You know it's for adults when they start hosting tournaments on military bases
Tournament fee has been removed and player cap has been increased to 60. Current schedule is tentative and will be changed soon.
This seems like a great place for a family outing. Will this be inside the museum?

Also, my kids still play with burst, will there be side arenas set up for older series, or is this all X based?
(Aug. 12, 2023  1:04 PM)M4GearSports Wrote: This seems like a great place for a family outing. Will this be inside the museum?

Also, my kids still play with burst, will there be side arenas set up for older series, or is this all X based?

Yes, this will be inside the museum. There are tons of attractions to go visit including in the hangar we are using. We will be focusing on X but feel free to bring your own burst stuff including stadiums and free play at your tables.
I'm not sure if the button works now, but I want to join.--ElijahGW
(Aug. 15, 2023  10:32 AM)ElijahGW Wrote: I'm not sure if the button works now, but I want to join.--ElijahGW

The button works and you’re in
(Jul. 26, 2023  4:11 PM)Witherd57 Wrote: You know it's for adults when they start hosting tournaments on military bases

Well the Military base is right next to the Museum, but there is no access to the base through the Museum. Also there is a VR flight rig at
the Museum that I would endorse taking a ride on. Look forward to seeing all of you there