Genshin impact discussion

with the recent debut of genshin impact that got 10 million downloads in within 1 week! of its release i thought that it was only fit for it to have its own thread so any thoughts about this game can go here!
I've seen its really popular and have been hearing good things, but I'm really concerned about the RNG in this game. When you buy a Banner you get items and characters, but the good characters are really hard to get and people have wasted over a thousand dollars without getting what they want.
True but even if you roll ×10 you are guaranteed to get a 4 star or more item or character also keep in mind 5 star characters are not required to progress though the game and you can roll the gacha fairly easy with primo gems wich are easy to find
(Oct. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What do you do in the game? Is it good?

Its basically Zelda breath of the wild but anime also its free!
Love this game so far, I've been lucky with pulls too thankfully.
what devices is this game on? sounds pretty fun.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: what devices is this game on? sounds pretty fun.
Ps4 I think
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: what devices is this game on? sounds pretty fun.

It’s mobile I know that much
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

It’s mobile I know that much

Awesome. i looked it up its on PS4, Switch, IOS, Android and PC but unfortunately not on Xbox One.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s mobile I know that much

Awesome. i looked it up its on PS4, Switch, IOS, Android and PC but unfortunately not on Xbox One.

It's currently not on Switch, but it's in development.
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Awesome. i looked it up its on PS4, Switch, IOS, Android and PC but unfortunately not on Xbox One.

It's currently not on Switch, but it's in development.

oh, i googled it and it said it was on switch tho.
One of the next characters coming in 1.1 is called Zhongli. See leaked gameplay of him on this channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNIh1_T...2yW8IUHCwA
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:31 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: One of the next characters coming in 1.1 is called Zhongli. See leaked gameplay of him on this channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNIh1_T...2yW8IUHCwA

wow looks like he might be an A tier hope he's in the gacha
does anyone have zhongli?
The Zhongli banner has dropped. Try your luck and your wallet folks.
[Image: 7ChDOlL.jpg]
[Image: Y9QTjzK.jpg]
[Image: A0cGlvJ.jpg]
[Image: bsGY6qS.jpg]
My friend is simpping hard to them girls in this game
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My friend is simpping hard to them girls in this game

I mean...can't blame him.
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  3:13 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My friend is simpping hard to them girls in this game

I mean...can't blame him.

Who needs them when we have shrek
Got the game. So far my main team has Diona (level 3 something), Kaeya (level 40), Lumine (level 20), and Beidou (level 20 haven’t gotten to ascend her yet).
i have qiqi, keqing, and zhongli. also dont do it on ps4 because then you cant play on mobile or pc.

and tips for team elements, you should have a pyro, (fire) cryo, (ice) hydro, (water) and then any element. for the any element, i would do electro, because then you can do overload.
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:17 AM)eggblader Wrote: i have qiqi, keqing, and zhongli. also dont do it on ps4 because then you cant play on mobile or pc.

and tips for team elements, you should have a pyro, (fire) cryo, (ice) hydro, (water) and then any element. for the any element, i would do electro, because then you can do overload.

rip i started on ps4- but i have zhongli too
(Feb. 26, 2021  2:17 AM)eggblader Wrote: i have qiqi, keqing, and zhongli. also dont do it on ps4 because then you cant play on mobile or pc.

I would use hydro, but my only hydro character is very low on level and I’m trying to level up other characters.
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:49 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Potato Gang! STAND UP!!!

uh?

who's saving for hu tao and ayaka