Generic Introduction Title

Well this took a while. Anyways, hey! I'm Sky, and Beyblade has been with me since the good old days. I remember just how cool it was when I watched the original series for the first time, and the nostalgia when I binge watched it all last month. I still remember my first blade too (Vortex Ape). Even so, I'm not really a huge collector of parts from any generation. Still, I'm looking to fix that soon (Amazon/EBay, don't fail me now!).
Hmmm, I like where this is going! I think you and I will get along like peaches and herbs!

Welcome to the wbo~ I just hope you aren't generic.
Welcome to the WBO! Were you on any other Beyblade sites before?
Welcome to the WBO!!! Be sure to sign up on the map (top of screen) to find bladers and events in your area. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, especially about Burst, which is my area of expertise.
Trust me, I'm not generic at all. Just my titles are when I'm tired or too lazy to make something fun or unique.

I wasnt really a part of any big Beyblade sites or groups before. I'm just a big fan of the series.

And I did put my location on the map. I guess the Philadelphia area isn't too big on Beyblading.
We're a modest fan run organization, and we're currently at a low point in activity. I hope you'll help us build a good commuity in Philadelphia!
(Sep. 25, 2015  4:14 PM)Sky_Triv Wrote: Trust me, I'm not generic at all. Just my titles are when I'm tired or too lazy to make something fun or unique.

we're gonna get along great!!! <3
Hey Triv!

Welcome to the WBO, and I hope you could help support the Philadelphia community. Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!
Welcome to WBO Sky!!!!! If you have any questions you can PM me.