General rule about launchers

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I think its a general question so should go here, if i'm wrong please just move it and tell me where to place these questions.

I read the standard rules pdf and was wondering, should there be a standardised launcher for all players? This question might be selfishly motivated but I dont pretend to be able to afford a grip attachment or rev launcher. As such, wouldn't I just start battles and competitions with a disadvantage? I know this would be unfair for players who do have these launchers and have bought the attachments but I am stille a little concerned as to whether or not i'd be able to compete in the organised tournies held by WBO.

Just my thoughts, cheers.
Well you snooze you lose as in if you are not prepared with the necessary equipment its your loss.

Btw you should read around moré before making another thread just as a precaution. You dont wanna get warned...
Many participants use regular light launchers in tournaments and do well. Some even feel that it's better than beylaunchers / rev-up launchers.

Grip accessories are also just a matter of preference. They do not determine the outcome of your matches.

Don't be discouraged.
Generally, do not make new topics for questions : there is always an existing thread you can use. For instance, you could have posted this in the Organized Play Rules topic which is stickied in the Official Events forum.