General inFamous 1/2 thread.

IF2 is my 2nd fav game, behind DMC3. What do you guys think? Stay on topic, no SPAM, etc. etc.
There won't be an inFamous 3 because
MASSIVE SPOILER DON'T LOOK UNLESS YOU'VE CLOCKED IT OR YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT TEH STORY (Click to View)
I havnt yet bought inFamous 2 due to money issues but thanks to Sony I did get the originial for free. inFamous is an amazing game, the fact that you get to choose between good and evil was such a good idea. Im done with both stories and have 95% of the trophies, I hope to move onto infamous 2 soon.
Can't understand why you'd put such a hugely significant spoiler in the opening post with little warning into its contents? I came into this thread a while ago to see what people thought of the game, and there's literally no indication that such a huge spoiler would be in your tag.
OMG like one of the best games ever!. I got the Ice Powers from Kuo. This game literally keeps you on the edge wating whats going to happen next! I recommanded it!
(Jul. 02, 2011  11:38 PM)♥ Wrote: Can't understand why you'd put such a hugely significant spoiler in the opening post with little warning into its contents? I came into this thread a while ago to see what people thought of the game, and there's literally no indication that such a huge spoiler would be in your tag.

I agree, the spoiler kinda just ruined it for me.
I got the free version from PSN and its a great game! I am certainly considering getting the next one since the first is a great game as well. The game is full of action and you don't know what to expect next xD
Great game but the ending makes u chose wheater to kill humans or conduits ethier one sucks.
I love this series, it's really original and the gameplay kicks behinds.

Getting into spoiler territory, here.

And I could see Cole tricking death, at the end of the second game. I wouldn't need a great excuse, either, let me remind you that this is a game where a guy was able to recompose himself, atom by atom, Dr. Manhattan style, so anything goes. My best guess would be that, during a thunder-storm, Cole's grave is hit by lightning, reviving his dead corpse.

I'd love to see that game. Cole the Dead vs. Ray Sphere Abuser #3

EDIT: Also, the only thing I found worse than the first game, in the sequel was the vilain. Kessler was much better than both Bertrand and the Beast (Although the Beast had a very menacing feeling to it)
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:35 AM)Dude Wrote: My best guess would be that, during a thunder-storm, Cole's grave is hit by lightning, reviving his dead corpse.
Major secret (Click to View)
Anyways sorry about the OP. It's edited now.
Just take the spoiler off, you're making it worse by letting everyone know, for those who wants to buy the game. Jeesh, also I just finished it. I would say, Kuo is the most cutest character on Infamous of all Joyful_2
For the spoiler=
I HATE YOU FOREVER
Played first 10 or so minutes of inFamous 1; this is terrific. Fighting is really fun and the concept is really original.
I know right? I like the voice from the first one. More Bad***. Also the first one is moe difficult than the 2nd one. You'll seee later on.