General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Ookazi? Uh...Ookazi sucks... MST, I can say that it's good, but I'd rather use Ceasefire for cheap damage. Especially since Effect Monsters are being seen a lot these days.
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)JBey Wrote: Still, I don't know if Daegor plays them well, but even so, I still find them annoyingly predictable.

lol. I have three decks based on Heroes, all of which are high level competitvely. The only thing I struggle with are control decks, as I tend to commit too much to the field.

Also, predictable? I laugh at that so hard. Even Roan gets caught off guard by my plays sometimes.
How are E-Heroes predictable? There are so many options and different plays you can do with them.
OK, after testing it pretty extensively, I think I'm sold on playing Infernity next format. Now I just have to get the cards I'm missing. I really regret trading my full deck off a few months ago now!

With Cold Wave being gone and Book of Moon now dropping down to one, the only really disadvantageous matches or problems I have to worry about are Gravekeepers which, admittedly, are a pretty big problem! But my other worst match up, Blackwings, are likely to see a lot less play and I don't think anyone is really going to see Infernity coming.

Anyone have any extra Infernity stuff they'd be willing to trade off? I'm looking for: Barrier x 3, Necromancer x 3, Mirage x 2, Doom Dragon x 1, Hundred-Eyes Dragon x 3, Stygian Sergeants x 1.
Yo Everyone haven't been on here for a while i now but i will, so im selling my Yu-Gi-Oh Light Up Duel Disk Dark Version on ebay Australia only sorry so any1 here from australia interested in this its like new only been used once i don't want it anymore but i do know a big yu-gi-oh fan will like this so here's the link
[Image: %24(KGrHqUOKjME0hhRUneSBNY,zrOD8g~~_12.JPG]
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Yu-Gi-Oh-Light-Up...35b02819cc
PS:Hero said i should post this here
The best deck would be Gladiator beasts because it is the only deck which doesn't rely on the luck of the draw meaning no one can say you just got lucky
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:16 AM)Roan Wrote: Doom Dragon

Darn, I traded mine for cards I didn't need, I traded that, Inferno and Karakuri Haipa for Super Rare Glad Beast Heraklinos, Swift Gaia Secret Rare and Rare Dark Magician, I only traded because nobody who goes to my school plays Infernities, ao I might aswell trade. DARN IT, I have a Barrier though, I think so anyway.
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:03 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: The best deck would be Gladiator beasts because it is the only deck which doesn't rely on the luck of the draw meaning no one can say you just got lucky

Even the best decks around require even just a little luck. Mixed in with proper building and skill.
my rarest cards are holographic elemental hero thunder giant, exarion universe (limited edition) , phantom of darkness (limited edition)and storm neos (limited)
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)JBey Wrote: Still, I don't know if Daegor plays them well, but even so, I still find them annoyingly predictable.

lol. I have three decks based on Heroes, all of which are high level competitvely. The only thing I struggle with are control decks, as I tend to commit too much to the field.

Also, predictable? I laugh at that so hard. Even Roan gets caught off guard by my plays sometimes.

"Predictable" because I had played them so long that I know them like the back of my hand... wait, that's new... (lol - Robots joke)
Yay for references to things that don't belong here <- Off Topic
Quick question: would any of these be worth trading for Infernity Archfiend(s), Barrier(s), Doom Dragon(s) and/or a Brionac?

Naturia Beast
Wicked Avatar (Tin Promo)
Ogre of Scarlet Sorrow
Horus the Black Flame Dragon levels 4, 6, and 8
Holofoil Magic Cylinder
Holofoil Enemy Controller
Valkyrion the Magna Warrior and Magnet Warriors
I just wanted to re-post the March 2011 ban list, which is now on the official Konami website.

I just caught this now: even though Future Fusion is at one, Overload Fusion is at two now, and if one techs in three Polymerization (maybe, maybe not, I'm no pro with Fusions), wouldn't this sorta bring back the Chimeratech OTK Deck?
Just asking, am I the ONLY one using a Koa'ki Meiru Deck??? Because it's an amazing deck. I LOVE IT. So... Anyone???
I have one. I use it occasionally. Hehe Bergzak <3
Bergzak is amazing. Yet I only run 1 of him. I had to have maximus & Rooklord, instead. Also, isn't core blast NASTY???
Hey people just wanted to let yous know the yu-gi-oh duel disk dark version ends in two days so better try and get it quick two people are watching it just letting you's know Joyful_3
Question:
Can anyone describe some spell cards that work with Earth Bound immortals. Specifically field spell cards although im open to any spell or traps
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:54 PM)Odin Wrote: Naturia Beast
Wicked Avatar (Tin Promo)
Ogre of Scarlet Sorrow
Horus the Black Flame Dragon levels 4, 6, and 8
Holofoil Magic Cylinder
Holofoil Enemy Controller
Valkyrion the Magna Warrior and Magnet Warriors

Only the E-con and the Naturia beast are worth something from there.

(Feb. 23, 2011  11:09 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I just caught this now: even though Future Fusion is at one, Overload Fusion is at two now, and if one techs in three Polymerization (maybe, maybe not, I'm no pro with Fusions), wouldn't this sorta bring back the Chimeratech OTK Deck?

I would think that Future Fusion and Overload would both need to be at 2 at least for that type of deck to function properly.
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)Killer Beafowl Wrote: Question:
Can anyone describe some spell cards that work with Earth Bound immortals. Specifically field spell cards although im open to any spell or traps

Magical Citadel of Endymion? That seems like a good one. Just make sure you have Spell Counters on it and it's practically indestructible. (except for a few instances)
Thanks Gearfriend97
Also Double Coston or whatever is good because i can use it to tribute for Earth bound quickly.
If im looking for powerful dark monsters are these two recommendend?
http://www.yugiohcardguide.com/SDZW.html
http://www.yugiohcardguide.com/SD2.html
No, and no. Just take a look at the meta, and see what sorts of stronger Dark Monsters are running around. If your Deck has Dark Monsters running around, then Dark Armed Dragon is a perfect fit. If you also have quite a few Counter Traps in your Deck, Van Dalgyon is good, too. Tragoedia is also another good and powerful Dark Monster.

Edit: Anyway, I'll be going to my locals tomorrow with my Sabers. To the people on RPYGO Forums, the Emmersblades aren't actually with me; that was my proposed Deck list after I gather the funds to get them. I'm using Rats instead.

>< Wish me luck~!

Note to self: Get 3 XX-Saber Emmersblade, 2 Ultimate Effect Veiler, 1 Brionac (I can't believe I still don't have this), 1 Naturia Beast (should I get 2?), 1 Naturia Barkion (again, should I get 2?), 2 Ultimate XX-Saber Darksoul, 2 Ultimate XX-Saber Hyunlei, 2 Ultimate XX-Saber Gottoms
Beast and Barkion are ALWAYS better if u have 2, and if u can actually summon 2 of them, which for most decks now, is pretty simple...
One of each is more than enough. It's highly unlikely you'll get more than one out in a game anyway.
You do have a point there, Roan, and if they get destroyed and I need them, there's always MR. Thanks for the purchase consultation, guys. =)