General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Odin's Dad Wrote:I don't care about yugioh. you can have this Watapom thing.[sarcasm] Is it any good? [/sarcasm]

Only real men use Watapom!

Yes! 20min until yugioh starts!
could any body put up the zelxal page
is the movie coming to the uk on the 22nd
Just picked me up another Junk Destroyer deck to fuel my Cannon Soldier OTK deck! Quillbolt Hedgehog is useful for more than Synchro Summons, y'know! Though I do need another Bottomless...Mine got torn, and I really don't like using non-mint cards. And card sleeves annoy me!
I'm going to locals for the first time tomorrow in like... I dunno, 3-4 weeks?

Feels kind of weird. haha
A local tournament? You'd better do well! I've got one coming up at Anime club, but the President is still undefeated! And it's been 2 years, since he started actually dueling in them! Seriously unfair...
I routinely place in the top 4 at my locals and winning isn't really that uncommon for me either. NOT TRYING TO BRAG OR ANYTHING #IMJUSTSAYIN

I actually haven't played in two or three weeks and I'm still tied for first place in Hobby League points. hahaha
Unfair...everyone is better than me...Oop, my bad, Quinton (Anime Prez) just E-Mailed that he's not gonna participate, so I actually have a chance! Time to actually test my Beast Rising deck. Hopefully the old president doesn't come, as she can beat even Quinton, while nobody really gets to look at their decks! The fact that they have almost every English card helps.
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:09 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Unfair...everyone is better than me...Oop, my bad, Quinton (Anime Prez) just E-Mailed that he's not gonna participate, so I actually have a chance! Time to actually test my Beast Rising deck. Hopefully the old president doesn't come, as she can beat even Quinton, while nobody really gets to look at their decks! The fact that they have almost every English card helps.

good luck! i hope you win!

just asking, what kind of decks do they use?
Romanus (a good friend of mine) uses Batterymen, Branden80 (He's on the WBO) uses Ancient Gears, Kyle just uses random cards, but can fish out Dark Armed Dragon in 2 turns flat. I guess he runs a dragon version of my deck. I usually run a Beast Rising+Spell Striker swarm deck. Chances are, I'll have 15000 Life points in about 5 turns, as long as I can fish out Destruct Potion. Plus, I can get Big Koala out in 1 turn, if I felt like it, but it seems risky to me. <Offtopic, about my deck. I'll post that in the deck thread for advice later.
I have to give all credit to Roan when I say that I went 3 Wins 1 Loss at my locals on Saturday. Without all of his help, my Deck wouldn't be a giant pain in the bum for my opponents. =) Thank you so much, Roan. I don't think I'll change up my play style any time soon (the new Six Sams kinda scare me though).
Was Zain from Yugioh GX's deck ever released? The one with cyber end dragon and etc? If so what is it called. Thanks
No, it never was. The cards were released, but all seperately.
Anyway, I looked up the cinema listings for the 3D movie, and there is nothing in Delaware at all! The nearest is about 20 miles away, and that is in a less-appealing district of Philadelphia. The second-nearest is in New Jersey. I'm so sad!
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:07 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: (the new Six Sams kinda scare me though).

Just side in some Puppet Plants and Kinetic Soldiers and it should be good.
Gateway is almost garunteed to get Limited in the March 2011 banlist anyways.

I'm trying to finish off my lightsworn deck by march, as there is a Toronto Regionals occuring at that time. I can't wait to see what the banlist will look like this time though.
Kinetic Soldier isn't that good of a side.

Is Puppent Plant a Quick effect?
(Jan. 23, 2011  10:46 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: No, it never was. The cards were released, but all seperately.
Anyway, I looked up the cinema listings for the 3D movie, and there is nothing in Delaware at all! The nearest is about 20 miles away, and that is in a less-appealing district of Philadelphia. The second-nearest is in New Jersey. I'm so sad!

Ah where did you look up the listing at?
It's an Ignition Effect.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Puppet_Plant
It's not a great side either then, since you can't use it on your opponent's turn.
I went 5-1 and split for first at locals tonight. Hmm... Maybe I should take a hiatus more often. LOL
Hurrah for you, Roan! I've still got mine coming up, so wish me luck! God, I hope last year's president doesn't show up...
Quick question: does Light of Destruction have all the Monsters required to make a viable LS Deck?
No Card Trooper, no Glow-Up Bulb, no Plaguespreader, no Tragoedia.

EDIT: It has Honest, JD and all of the named Lightsworns you need though.
I dont play Yu-Gi-Oh! but I just found some old cards my friend gave me, and I was wondering if any of them are rare. I only ask because they are holographic cards and some have gold lettered names.
Card List
Red Eyes Darkness Dragon
The Wicked Eraser
The Wicked Dreadroot
The Wicked Avatar
Chaos Sorcerer
Destiny Hero Disk Comander
Exploder Dragon
Dimentional Prism
Deep Diver
Spell Striker
Burden of the Mighty
I also have a Blue Eyes White Dragon, and a Red Eyes Black Dragon, but I know they aren't rare unless the fact they are holographic counts for something. Thanks.
If your Dimentional Prism is Dimensional Prison, and it is holo, then it's worth ~$20.
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:04 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  10:46 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: No, it never was. The cards were released, but all seperately.

Ah where did you look up the listing at?
I looked it up on their website. Why?
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:03 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: No Card Trooper, no Glow-Up Bulb, no Plaguespreader, no Tragoedia.

EDIT: It has Honest, JD and all of the named Lightsworns you need though.

Thank you! I have Card Trooper and Plaguespreader, but I'll look for a Glow-Up and Tragoedia.