General JLS(jack the lad swing) Therad

Poll: how much do u like jls(jack the lad swing)

none
33.33%
half
33.33%
full
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
hi everyone made this thread to see what everyone thought about JLS(jack the lad swing) personaly i like them not love them this thread is for talking about their music and the members NOT for fighting anyway hope you all enjoySmile
i like that blue one i cant remember his name and ther music is ok i dont love it
Please explain your acronyms. Most people will not have any idea who or what the hell you're talking about.
Jack the lad swing is apparantely what JLS(the boyband) stands for after looking it up on google.
Why explain the acronym though? The band's name is JLS, that is what everyone recognises them, not as 'jack the lad swing'.

It'd be like referring to ESPN as 'Entertainment and Sports Programming Network'.
Thread creators should be as clear as possible, not requiring people to look things up on google to understand what their thread is about.
Nobody refers to them as jack the lad swing though, that probably ended up confusing more people than it informed them. The band's actual name is JLS. I highly doubt it would have helped anyone understand the band better by referring to them as jack the lad swing when they perform under the acronym.

These guys are huge in the UK but barely anyone has heard of them in America, though they have done a lot of tours.
He didn't replace every instance of JLS with "Jack the Lad Swing", he added it in addition, for those not in-the-know - I felt it was more conducive to discussion if people who weren't blatantly aware to get a little more up front. The original state of the OP gave no information whatsoever.
please no fighting i dont want my thread to be closed down