General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

No, only a few do obviously. The blue orajiya looks a little... Bland I guess I could say.
(Feb. 15, 2013  2:25 AM)HDSK Wrote: Did anyone Notice Gaurdian Reviser And Samurai Ifraid are the only ones with Stickers, And Killerken Looks awesome
I see a lot more that have stickers, but not all do. Man with all those special colors of beyblades I can't wait to put a few together and make it look cool.
Actually I'm guessing its a printed face using a thicker ink/paint?
Some of them did appear to have printed faces, but it is really hard telling.
(Feb. 15, 2013  3:30 AM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: Some of them did appear to have printed faces, but it is really hard telling.

yeah Dragooon and Reviser looks like the have sticker faces, Do u think People will get mixed up when peopel see the colored Zero G Compact Launcher with a fake zero G compact launcher
Like, Kai-v said a few posts back " The Ifrit clearly has all of its stickers".
Woa, those look epic!!! Dark Knight is red now, instead of clear, which is totally fine by me. I did see that Bandid Goreim did NOT have a MSF. But IDC that much, these look incredible. I want that Killerken real bad.

Where's Samurai Pegasis and Bandid Genbull?
Obviously they are not going to show the totality of the releases ...
That's right. Not everything is going to be released at once either. We'll see waves of releases as we have in the past.
Yea, you're right. Sux though cuz I want them all. I hope they paint Pegasus either sky blue or white. I wonder if they will actually release Balrog or Wyvang as regulars with Crystal Wheels, like Archer Wyvang.

As a side note, I wonder why the heck Nelvania and Hasbro decided to skip the Sol Blaze movie, and never adapted it for TV or even direct-to-DVD. And then they were just fine with turning the Destroyer Dome Eps into a movie. It makes no sense.
yes Yes YEs YES!!!!! There're not messing this up like they did with metal fury! The only complaint I would make would be the paint on the stadium and they probably aren't including stickers, which is okay since im getting the zero g start dash set for my birthday(hopefully). I'm really looking forward for this fall! I'm also glad that they're going right from metal fury to shogun steel RIGHT AWAY.

EDIT: *gasp* I just realized they are still doing the pit stadium out thing, there is no gap, just a little side pit. Wouldn't this mean that beyblades can easily go back in due to wobbling? Or is it deep enough to print that? I guess we'll find out!

(Feb. 14, 2013  6:55 PM)Gryphh Wrote: Looks like Ninja Salamander already has its stickers on?! And on the pic when its clashin with ifrit in the middle of the box, it does nit have stickers on the chrome wheel...
EDIT: Maybe ifrit has a diffrent code because of the recolor?
Good idea hasbro, instead of the easily peeled stickers, paint the details on! I like that idea honestly....
hasbro is realeasing a red gladiator bahamdia
(Feb. 15, 2013  9:46 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote: hasbro is realeasing a red gladiator bahamdia

We know, but it seems more orange than red ...
(Feb. 15, 2013  7:52 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Yea, you're right. Sux though cuz I want them all. I hope they paint Pegasus either sky blue or white. I wonder if they will actually release Balrog or Wyvang as regulars with Crystal Wheels, like Archer Wyvang.

As a side note, I wonder why the heck Nelvania and Hasbro decided to skip the Sol Blaze movie, and never adapted it for TV or even direct-to-DVD. And then they were just fine with turning the Destroyer Dome Eps into a movie. It makes no sense.

Possibly because they didn't want to sell Dark Aquario or Sol Blaze so having a movie with those two as the featured Beyblades would be pointless?
I doubt they would've made Posiedon even if they released the movie, but why not make Blaze? As a DVD movie, it probably would have sold, especially if they included the Bey. I certainly would,ve bought it.
(Feb. 15, 2013  10:50 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2013  7:52 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Yea, you're right. Sux though cuz I want them all. I hope they paint Pegasus either sky blue or white. I wonder if they will actually release Balrog or Wyvang as regulars with Crystal Wheels, like Archer Wyvang.

Possibly because they didn't want to sell Dark Aquario or Sol Blaze so having a movie with those two as the featured Beyblades would be pointless?
One things I've observed with hasbro is that they care about profit. Limited edition beys that everyone wants=profit
So I think they and nelvana are just getting lazy...
Gonna laugh if Samurai Pegasus/Pegasis gets a Pearl Blue (Like Cyber Pegasis Legend) Samurai wheel.
Those Beywarriors things are just, wow, hahaha.
I wonder what Samurai Pegasis and Bandid Genbull will look like? I kinda want Bandid to be Green like the one that comes with Bandid Killerken ____ W2D. I hope they don't change Samurai Pegasis to much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCnQiGweYWA
unboxing From A youtuber of Hyperblade Jade Jupiter
Peeled the sticker off my Death Quetzacoatl :U

Now it's just like a Faceoff recolor :I
I'll definitely be getting Killerken, Dragooon, and the stadium. Hopefully the stadium isn't dissapointing, but whatever. I really do like the recolors and am hoping Hasbro wont mess this up.
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:34 PM)MissKarat Wrote: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgZBNO35MI

Blitz Striker, and wow nice clear yellow 100RSF

That Blitz looks a lot nicer than I thought it would look. That red Clear Wheel just looks AMAZING! I also think this link would work better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgZBNO35MI

EDIT: I also like the fact that they kept the same color for the Track, and Bottom for Jade Jupiter.