General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 13, 2011  2:50 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: What's DIY?

Do It Yourself
News has it that Hasbro will be releasing Hell Kerbecs renamed as 'Chaos Cerbex'.....
Can we have the source please or is this just speculation?
after googling i found http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Cerbex_BD145DS it's not official, i wouldn't take it for a grain of salt. i honestly would be happy with that name, it's better than hades cerbecs
"Wikia". Dismiss it immediately. In fact, I sould probably delete these posts so it does not spread ...
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Wikia". Dismiss it immediately. In fact, I sould probably delete these posts so it does not spread ...

hence the grain of salt. delete it if you must.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3zKWH4B...re=related electro battler vs mfb that thing looks like a burn fireblaze on steroids! Chocked_2
(Jul. 13, 2011  9:48 AM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: News has it that Hasbro will be releasing Hell Kerbecs renamed as 'Chaos Cerbex'.....

I know Wikia is unreliable, but that name DOES sound/look cool... And fitting, since Kerbecs caused chaos in a mostly-unaltered top-tier list.
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Wikia". Dismiss it immediately. In fact, I sould probably delete these posts so it does not spread ...

LOL. Wikia says Hell when the wheel is Chaos? Fail wiki.
I've tried searching if this is already posted just tell me.

I found these beys in a battle pack in the store.
[Image: image0100w.jpg]
[Image: image0101a.jpg]
To me it looks like a recolor of earth eagle and a cool version of dark libra.
Very late? I have had that thing since October. It's just a recolor of the CW.

Anyways, sorry for bringing up.. but Chaos.. eh.
Oh well, maybe we'll find out soon enough, or maybe it has already leaked somewhere.
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:13 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Very late? I have had that thing since October. It's just a recolor of the CW.

Anyways, sorry for bringing up.. but Chaos.. eh.
Oh well, maybe we'll find out soon enough, or maybe it has already leaked somewhere.

Maybe it's just my computer (sorry off topic); I wouldn't really be guessing on the names till Hasbro speaks.
Your saying your computer made that post?

Anyways, I'm quite excited for MLD's announcement. I want to see the Starter and its contents, I have hope, as McFrown mentioned much before, it will be of Sagittario's Value Pack. This time, a BeyLauncher L. Sorry for speculation, but some reason should be brought forth for why this is hidden. I've also noticed that people are only seeing Gravity Destroyers but none of the other in that wave; what has happened to Rock Zurafa or Grand Cetus...
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Your saying your computer made that post?

Anyways, I'm quite excited for MLD's announcement. I want to see the Starter and its contents, I have hope, as McFrown mentioned much before, it will be of Sagittario's Value Pack. This time, a BeyLauncher L. Sorry for speculation, but some reason should be brought forth for why this is hidden. I've also noticed that people are only seeing Gravity Destroyers but none of the other in that wave; what has happened to Rock Zurafa or Grand Cetus...

No I blaming my computer for the search on this forum not working; I should scope my area see if their "christmas" stock is in. I always get first dibs, unfortunately I can't mention the store because if Hasbro found out they sold a product early they could stop shipping all together.
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:38 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Your saying your computer made that post?

No I blaming my computer for the search on this forum not working; I should scope my area see if their "christmas" stock is in. I always get first dibs, unfortunately I can't mention the store because if Hasbro found out they sold a product early they could stop shipping all together.

hasbro ships to a stores head quarters then the HQ ships them to store hasbro dosent ship stiraght to the stores
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:26 PM)nukeate Wrote:

hasbro ships to a stores head quarters then the HQ ships them to store hasbro dosent ship stiraght to the stores
No, the product is designed by artist put in a computer to form a 3D model; once formed machines construct a prototype, then a final product is made. The factories produce the products store it in a warehouse for processing; when the products are ordered by companies or other business owners it's shipped to them then they add the products to their shelves. There are occasions like the one I'm in when they hold the product till the release is scheduled, or they get an early shipment.
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:34 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:26 PM)nukeate Wrote:

No, the product is designed by artist put in a computer to form a 3D model; once formed machines construct a prototype, then a final product is made. The factories produce the products store it in a warehouse for processing; when the products are ordered by companies or other business owners it's shipped to them then they add the products to their shelves. There are occasions like the one I'm in when they hold the product till the release is scheduled, or they get an early shipment.

ok smart carp you took what i siad and added more words grats your a genius!
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:48 PM)nukeate Wrote: ok smart carp you took what i siad and added more words grats your a genius!

Who is the "smart carp" now when you realise that the process he described is quite different to what you wrote ?
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:48 PM)nukeate Wrote: ok smart carp you took what i siad and added more words grats your a genius!

Who is the "smart carp" now when you realise that the process he described is quite different to what you wrote ?
I'm sorry if I caused trouble Kai-V.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:23 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I'm sorry if I caused trouble Kai-V.

No, there is no trouble from you.
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I've also noticed that people are only seeing Gravity Destroyers but none of the other in that wave; what has happened to Rock Zurafa or Grand Cetus...

I'm always wondering if the Gravity and other beys like Basalt will be different then their TT counterpart; difference in weight is what I'm hinting towards.
We know that Twisted will have a staircase, so it doesn't really matter. What I'm most concerned on Twisted is the bottom. The TT one has like a weird pattern at the bottom. I'm wondering if they will keep that pattern, or not.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:40 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: We know that Twisted will have a staircase, so it doesn't really matter. What I'm most concerned on Twisted is the bottom. The TT one has like a weird pattern at the bottom. I'm wondering if they will keep that pattern, or not.

I don't see how they can't do the performance tip seeing how it's just a WD.
No... on the bottom of the Basalt MW there is a pattern. Flower-like.

I am hoping that they will copy it, so that Twisted is not overpowered.
He's not talking about the WD, he's talking about the underside of the Basalt metal wheel.
Gosh, dangit. Beaten.