General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Lemme just chuck a truck tire at some one ...
Am I the only one seeing the irony here?
Pockets in stadiums?
IT WILL HURT THE KIDS NO
AND MAKE EVERYTHING 10G LIGHTER, JUST IN CASE
Beywheelz?
KIDS, LAUNCH HEAVY MOVING RUBBER CHUNKS DIRECTLY AT YOUR FRIENDS
At least that's how I see it. Tongue_out I still believe that they'll be really fun though. (Both Beywheelz and the new stadiums)
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Am I the only one seeing the irony here?

No, but you're definitely the only one who is attempting to put it in plain sight XD
I had actually highlighted this irony months ago, when we first saw what BeyWheelz did ...
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Am I the only one seeing the irony here?
Pockets in stadiums?
IT WILL HURT THE KIDS NO
AND MAKE EVERYTHING 10G LIGHTER, JUST IN CASE
Beywheelz?
KIDS, LAUNCH HEAVY MOVING RUBBER CHUNKS DIRECTLY AT YOUR FRIENDS
At least that's how I see it. Tongue_out I still believe that they'll be really fun though. (Both Beywheelz and the new stadiums)

I understand this, but I just want to say that the beywheelz aren't as heavy as you would expect. Mine doesn't fell that heavy, that is. I figured it would be like 80g but it doesn't feel it at all...

Yeah but still, mine hit the wall in my house came right back, bounced, and hit me in my no no square...

Asides safety reasons, Hasbro must have also reduced the metal of 4d/metal fury wheels because 4d metal wheels use a lot of metal which makes it cost more and hasbros prediction was that young kids wouldn't care for these changes and wanted the price to be staple like previous starters, but that's ridiculous IMO because there is not many new features asides from a few new parts and new wheels, but eh this was only a hypothesis or prediction, please forgive me for mistakening. Anyways might probably be wrong. It's hasbro and I understand a legit reason for this change.
sick post hope we hear more on this awesome subject beyblades rock
(Jul. 20, 2012  8:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I had actually highlighted this irony months ago, when we first saw what BeyWheelz did ...

My apologizes sir.

I probably wasn't an active member at the time XD

EDIT: OBVIOUSLY A JOKE MADAM
(Jul. 20, 2012  10:16 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  8:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I had actually highlighted this irony months ago, when we first saw what BeyWheelz did ...

My apologizes sir.

I probably wasn't an active member at the time XD

DANGER WILL ROBINSON. DANGER.

Oh god people. Suffering the wrath now!
Quote:Question: What's the problem with Hasbro's Beystadium? The stadium slopes are incorrect and the pockets really mess up my plan of attack.

Answer: There are no problems with Hasbro's Beystadiums; they are simply built differently than Takara's. The number of square inches of the playing surface of Hasbro's Beystadium is actually the same as Takara's. Our Beystadium penalty pockets are designed to provide an added challenge during BEYBLADE battles.

Question: Will Hasbro be adding a Tornado Ridge to its Beystadiums?

Answer: While there are no firm plans at this time to build our Beystadiums with a Tornado Ridge, it is something we are looking into for the future.

qft.

Context can be found in post #11010 of this thread.
Have you heard of cyclone pegasis 105 snf? What does sonic flat do anyways?
People should try synchrom with b:d I did n it works great
What I meant was bearing drive
The only new part there is SNF and, since we all know as little about it as you do and have no other indication of its existance, I doubt it's real.
...SNF? If it is real, which I extremely doubt it is, it'd probably be a consolidated part. As such the "4D" metal wheels (Cosmic, Jade, Beat, etc.).
planetarypush apparently has Destroyer Roller...
And it sucks. Anyone else get a Variares vibe from this?
Thank God I didn't waste my money on it yesterday then.

Beywheelz still got me though.
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Thank God I didn't waste my money on it yesterday then.

Beywheelz still got me though.

There is one good thing though.
It spins left and right like the real bey.
I think it looks pretty neat, actually. Not as action-y as the others, but still not awful.
I don't know why, but I've always wanted one of the Stealth Battlers things for some reason.. maybe they look cool, or something. But they're way too expensive here in AU. $20 for one .. Tired

Anyways, that Destroyer looks pretty cool! It does seem to have an AD145 shape. Probably the best looking one out of them IMO.
Holy mother of carp,$20? That is a lot,I've been wanting one too,they look kind of cool. IMO,Destroyer does look cool but my favorites are 'Tempo Hammer Hit' and 'L-Drago Energy Drain'.
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:35 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Holy mother of carp,$20? That is a lot,I've been wanting one too,they look kind of cool. IMO,Destroyer does look cool but my favorites are 'Tempo Hammer Hit' and 'L-Drago Energy Drain'.

Everything in Australia is overpriced.
How much are regular hasbro beyblades?
(Jul. 23, 2012  6:51 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: How much are regular hasbro beyblades?

It depends where you live, but you can see the average prices in the "Actually making a proper Hasbro article" topic, in the Beywiki Project forum.
(Jul. 23, 2012  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  6:51 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: How much are regular hasbro beyblades?

It depends where you live, but you can see the average prices in the "Actually making a proper Hasbro article" topic, in the Beywiki Project forum.

Okay,thanks! Smile
someone needs to change this and they should make a 4d wolf!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry