General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 22, 2012  2:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: Let's just wait for someone to upload weights

Two people, just to be certain, hah.
Cosmic looks ridiculously more jagged than Big Bang, for sure. Like a Real-Life low-res design haha.
The R2F recolor looks cool
I hope u all have seen that video on u tube about cosmic pegasus vs fang leone of hasbro by that german guy

I was surprised to see that cosmic pegasus was able to bank for 3 to 5 sec
Also from where that devastating power was coming which made fang leone stadium out
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That does look a lot more hollow than the original Fang Leone :

I told you guys that Hasbro were unlikely to make them heavier and therefore much better ...
At the very least, Fang might become a fun recoil part. Wink

Who knows, Hasbro could surprise us.

Given that a Hasbro stadium hopefully doesn't serve an example of these changes.

There should be a site dedicated to selling Attack Type stadiums specifically to American bladers at dirt cheap prices.
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:24 PM)Apply Without Wrote: There should be a site dedicated to selling Attack Type stadiums specifically to American bladders at dirt cheap prices.

Amusing typo and this seems implausible as an enterprise unless the WBO decides to take up semi-charitable work.
My god, we use our urinary tracks to launch beyblades! Of course!

Once again the iPhone contradicts innovation...
Fang is basically like Grand now. Tired Ruined my favourite Beyblade ... (basing it on the first picture)
(Jun. 22, 2012  7:26 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: I hope u all have seen that video on u tube about cosmic pegasus vs fang leone of hasbro by that german guy

I was surprised to see that cosmic pegasus was able to bank for 3 to 5 sec
Also from where that devastating power was coming which made fang leone stadium out

Well given the fact that the original design of fang leone had recoil and this new hasbro ver is very similar in shape but perhaps, lighter?

I don't think that its that hard to do as well. Gravity Perseus and Vulcan create the same effect....so....
Leone was made for Defense, but all we get is recoil. It's kind of disappointing. Right when I think we're getting a decent metal wheel from Leone, it has recoil. Uncertain
Fang is already very light
Tt mold is also light
It hardly reaches 40 grams iirc

If hasbro made duo hollow like that I will kill hasbro
39.2 grams
I think that hasbro fang is also the same weight cz I see some filled part in that wheel

And if the wheel weights less it is not surely like grand
It will weight about 35-37 grams
(Jun. 22, 2012  4:46 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: If hasbro made duo hollow like that I will kill hasbro

[Image: g1340380246419911267.jpg]

Wow, if Fang was hollowed out that much, I'm very afraid to see Blitz. I did like Cosmic, though, along with its black and red R2F. That'll look nice on VariAres. Cute
The pictures posted by kai v
Are the both pictures are of hasbro fang?
BEYDEXTER
How about we just wait for someone to weigh it? And no, the first is Hasbro, the second is TAKARA-TOMY.
The pictures posted by kai v
Cz the first one look drastically hollow
Right but I am getting impatient
(Jun. 22, 2012  4:56 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: The pictures posted by kai v
Cz the first one look drastically hollow
Right but I am getting impatient

Stop flooding this thread with the same question. The first picture in her post is a screencap of the Hasbro Fang. The second picture is the Takara Tomy Fang.
Stupid Totally preordering it because B. Striker comes out on the 4th of july.
first, Ray came out on the 1st of april and now, Blitz is on american independence day Roflmfaowgabj !!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 23, 2012  8:31 PM)SaNdrIxGT Wrote: Stupid Totally preordering it because B. Striker comes out on the 4th of july.
first, Ray came out on the 1st of april and now, Blitz is on american independence day Roflmfaowgabj !!!!!!!!!

This cannot be true information at all. Either post your sources, or do not spread lies. Hasbro never has release dates, and there is no way they would release "Blitz Striker" before "Cosmic Pegasus".
Anyone have a general idea when we will start seeing Metal fury in the US???
L-Drago Destructor Unboxing!.

It's hard to tell if that's rubber on the core, but I think it is...
Anyway cool vid!
I just got a bit excited over Beywheelz. Imagine all of the new parts we'll get.
Especially that Pegasus Clear Wheel on Soaring Wing Pegasus. Me gusta.
I mean look at it: http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/3/3a/Ab4l0h.png
It's pretty original IMO too.
Hasbro always say they are concerned about safety
I think bey wheelzz are not safe
They may bounce off during stunts a and hit the eye