General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(May. 23, 2012  9:11 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: New Hasbro product time!
Metal Fury Beystadiums Wave 1
Wave 2
3 different listed: Hades Gate, Meteor Fire, and Cosmic Pegasus

XTS Stealth Battlers Wave 4
Only 1 new product: Herculeo Defender

Still no pictures for Wave 20, which includes Blitz Striker and Jade Jupiter...
I now want
The two stadiums and all the new XTS tops. Man Hasbro just got better

Yea at first I though this would be a total fail, with the messed up Beys and I thought there would be the same old, same old stadiums and that there would be no hope for Hasbro Bladers, but maybe..... just maybe they can turn things around.
ill buy the L Drago stadium and maybe use my scissors to make it like that square TT stadium
P.S. this is probably the wrong thread but how do you get the design off the center of the stadium?
You can use rubbing alcohol. I did it with my old SVS, but it was pretty worn.
Pretty much any abrasive cleaning product will work, actually.

Supplement by using a firm bristled toothbrush.

In fact, toothpaste will do it pretty good, but you'll need to rinse it thoroughly afterward.
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:18 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Thank you firelord! Edit: Saw it before just did not see that bit... *Slaps himself a few times* IM STUPID!!!!!
its not "*slaps himself* IM STUPID" its "*punches himself in head for next scantence* 'think Think ThinK ThInK THINK!!!!!!!'*talks to fist* Ow that hurts! oh that was me...'"Also... im not sure if anyone posted this yet but, the UW145 spin track works a LOT better on left spin beys
(May. 25, 2012  4:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Okay, at LEAST they're moving on from the PTW design, thank God. If they had exits (hell even pockets) they might actually be half decent. They look very nice though, so I might get some.
Ok, I WANT that Herculeo Stealth Battler. And the Perseus one...
And the Tempo recolor..
Wait a second.. I'm wanting stuff?
From Hasbro?
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME SOMEONE HELP OH GOD
if i can tell you one thing is that if you spin stealth battlers fast enough (even a normal launch) they automatlicy stop in a real stadium. just wanted to tell you before its too late.
I think hasbro has hypnotizing powers....... I mean just look, these stadiums aren't good, but they seem AMAZING!
(May. 29, 2012  1:03 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: I think hasbro has hypnotizing powers....... I mean just look, these stadiums aren't good, but they seem AMAZING!

And I am the woman with the different mental wavelengths that cannot be hacked by Hasbro.
(May. 29, 2012  1:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  1:03 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: I think hasbro has hypnotizing powers....... I mean just look, these stadiums aren't good, but they seem AMAZING!

And I am the woman with the different mental wavelengths that cannot be hacked by Hasbro.

They have yet to update their software so that it is compatible with such high firewalls.

But if you look at the Hasbro stadiums from a competive playing view(which beyblade was meant for)...you will see that the battles are much more interesting and lively in the Takara stadiums(BB-10).Hasbro stadiums are all mainly flat and associate not much of a slope.Battles end up in the middle out-spin stare downs.

I know kbuno50's comment may have been a troll Wink
Oh my god
Hasbro still suck
Only pegasus stadium is quite good
L drago stadium has tornado ridge too close to wall of stadium, when an attack type bey will be on the ridge it will collide to walls of stadium and lose spin velocity

Hell gates stadium
Whoa......... No tornado ridge

Pegasus stadium
tornado ridge is there but too short
I hope the ridge will be high else the bey will slip out ,however no problem the stadium has no pockets.

But sill hasbro is progressing.

Eh, I'm not impressed by the stadiums, and the new XTS stuff still looks like garbage.

Keep trying, Hasbro.
(May. 29, 2012  8:29 PM)Beyatic Wrote: Eh, I'm not impressed by the stadiums, and the new XTS stuff still looks like garbage.

Keep trying, Hasbro.

I believe all XTS are "garbage". Aha
(May. 25, 2012  3:20 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Metal Fury Beystadiums Wave 1
Wave 2
3 different listed: Hades Gate, Meteor Fire, and Cosmic Pegasus

XTS Stealth Battlers Wave 4
Only 1 new product: Herculeo Defender

Still no pictures for Wave 20, which includes Blitz Striker and Jade Jupiter...

It's a freakin box...

It isnt PTW-based, so I cant complain.

Durring times, I go to my corner and mutter to myself while crying, "it can't all be Hasbro's fault"'

It is really sad; Hasbro just is not allowed to make us the stadiums we want...they cannot legally...

Now what is Hasbro's fault is what they have done to 4D...ugh...

Hey guys, Hasbro does not "suck" ok? Enough hating...you are allowed to incredibly dislike Hasbro's decision about 4D wheels, but alot of stuff is out of their control. Plus, who cares if XTS is garbage. Its XTS; it is supposed to be fun, not competative.
Leonetempest is quite right
What if hasbro doesn't have the rights to make those stadiums and beyblades
(May. 31, 2012  5:53 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Leonetempest is quite right
What if hasbro doesn't have the rights to make those stadiums and beyblades

...it's not a "what if".

As for Stadia, they do not have the legal ability to do it, or anything like it. Period. Anyone still whining about this is stuck in 2001.

Concerning 4D, it was more likely to've been a way to save money than anything else.
Their official reasoning has been said to be due to saftey concerns and the fact that kids can't be expected to follow the intended usage guidelines (in other words, frameless Blitz might break and become sharp).
I don't know if this is true or not since I don't recall the source but it makes some sense.
They could also be acknowledging previous stadium issues. I do see the safety issues too, but integrity comes into play as well.

I've seen 4D Beyblades in a Hasbro stadium, it's a kind of bad that's worse than the typical performance. So a mode changing 4D bottom would probably sleep out faster, just because.

EDIT:

That's not to say the stadiums ruin everything, no, but that's at the least very close to home.
(May. 31, 2012  6:19 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...it's not a "what if".

As for Stadia, they do not have the legal ability to do it, or anything like it. Period. Anyone still whining about this is stuck in 2001.

Concerning 4D, it was more likely to've been a way to save money than anything else.
I'm actually convinced it WAS that very reason. I was thinking about Variares, and it hit me that Hasbro didn't incorporate a CW into it, making it only 4 parts.
Why would Hasbro be just fine with making a 4 part Bey and yet they don't want to do a 6+ part one? In fact, they could've added a 4D tip to Vari, Pegasus and L-Drago(considering teh Beys still didn't have Cores/PC Frames) and saved even more money!
This makes quite upset that Hasbro would give up the accuracy of their toys to save as much money as possible. I actually think they could end up with less money because many people have access to TT Beys and will simply buy those instead of these.
Obviously they would buy TT > Hasbro if they were able.

I can guarantee you that it costs less to produce 10,000 LW105LF's (all plastic) than 10,000 F:S's with a mechanism inside off it, which is pretty small and I'm sure complicated to build, even though it is more than likely machines building these.
Because Hasbro totally does not have the money to spend on those things ...

By the way, just imagine an Attack Type BeyStadium stuck to a plastic base that has high walls to cover it all around. Not that big at all, exactly what we want, and still completely safe.
(May. 31, 2012  8:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Because Hasbro totally does not have the money to spend on those things ...

By the way, just imagine an Attack Type BeyStadium stuck to a plastic base that has high walls to cover it all around. Not that big at all, exactly what we want, and still completely safe.

Probably not to make a profit selling at their current prices. In fact, definitely not.

That doesn't sound too different from how their square-shaped Stadia look, honestly, but what you're specifically describing sounds like it'd be huge and unwieldy to ship/pack, and in either event, it's still a very much dead horse.
It would not be that much larger than their current stadiums, and the actual core shape would be exactly like the Attack Type BeyStadium, so round.
Hasbro made circular arenas during plastics, and from what I remember, there were a whole lot of them. Sure, some had horrible gimmicks, but it was pretty darn close to what we want now. I never really understood why hasbro switched to two pockets and the odd shpe, and then to this square one with absolutely no pockets after making two with no pockets, and looked like bedpans. As "fun" and "extreme" as these stadiums can be, it would be nice to have a cheaper alternative to importing a TT beystadium.
Of course there's a cheaper alternative to importing a TT beystadium: Import a TT starter set with stadium for half the price :p.