General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

What I don't get at all in this mess is... what about the anime? Mode changing is a HUGE part of the 4d series , I rlly don't see how they're going to manage that. The premise of the show is publicizing the beyblades so the kids get all excited and buy them, now they show is useless, hasbro is f*ed... And people who cant ship from japan like me cant do anything, i hate hasbro so much .-.
Yeah, the anime is now false advertising but that holds no legal bearing since the products are released after it begins airing. It's definitely far from right though.
Well, we are talking about a company that makes -ELEFUN BUSY BALL POPPERS, DIZZY DANCERS, MY LITTLE PONY, and other playskool toys.

They are making everything worse !!!

Curse you HASBRO !!!
Yeah, not like TakaraTomy doesn't make anything other than Beyblades or anything like that either.
http://www.toywiz.com/scythekronost125eds.html hey they kept the tip with kronos but no pc frame.... :<
I shown that already, plus at least Scythe looks heavier.

[CONJECTURE]
[CONJECTURE]
Looking at the Hasbro Beat Lynx to my TT one, aside from no TH170. It seems that it will only have 2 parts of stickers: One pair for the Clear wheel and for the Facebolt (though it's not necessary since the sticker is already imprinted). Instead of the 3 parts which are there are 4 stickers for the Metal Wheel, because of the PC frame being made into metal; stickers for the Metal Wheel are no longer needed :\

Oh well, I've got the 4Ds I need already so I find it unnecessary to buy them, though I might want another Phantom Orion (when it releases), just for the Facebolt, since my TT Phantom Orion's facebolt is already borked :\
Well, probably true...
The Metal wouldn't need those stickers, but who knows? Wink

Oh yes, even I look forward to getting at least a handful of these for the Faces. They are printed faces, I suppose?
That would make it even better to own. I'd most probably look for the Nemesis face, should it be printed to perfection, haha!
Just noticed the possibility of Nelvana cutting out mode changing parts of the anime, shortening it's length even further but eh, it might help Hasbro's butts. Still was a bad move to cut out 4D bottoms, I would've been fine with no mode changes as long as they put the beys in a good mode. Still trying to figure out why the hell Hasbro took out the rubber from LDD.
(Apr. 03, 2012  5:26 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Just noticed the possibility of Nelvana cutting out mode changing parts of the anime, shortening it's length even further but eh, it might help Hasbro's butts. Still was a bad move to cut out 4D bottoms, I would've been fine with no mode changes as long as they put the beys in a good mode. Still trying to figure out why the hell Hasbro took out the rubber from LDD.

I think it might have went to the beywheelz just my thoughts, instead of groaning over it i decided to just get random boosters and TT beys and see what these guys have to offer til then im on the TT fence
(Apr. 03, 2012  5:26 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Just noticed the possibility of Nelvana cutting out mode changing parts of the anime, shortening it's length even further but eh, it might help Hasbro's butts. Still was a bad move to cut out 4D bottoms, I would've been fine with no mode changes as long as they put the beys in a good mode. Still trying to figure out why the hell Hasbro took out the rubber from LDD.

Nelvana redoing the entire series to save Hasbro? LOLWUT
Seriously though, that would delay Metal Fury for SO long, and I completely doubt that as even a possibility.
They made hundreds of changes to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and that did not delay anything. Each season was shown right after the other without delays.

Wait, they are cutting out the mode changes? And yet, they showed a mode change in the Opening ...

And, yeah, the LDD part, funny. MLD had rubber, and yet they didn't bother putting it in LDD. aha
No changes at all are confirmed for the anime, that was just speculation ...
Oh, I didn't read carefully enough.
The kids that do not know about TT will be wondering why the hell the tracks and bottoms are different from the ones in the anime Beyblade Metal Fury.
Of course, Trisix. That has been established a while back.

What we're doing now is anticipating better performance. Scythe looks to have a much thicker design in Hasbro's version.
I Thought they just fused the PC frame into the metal wheel, made it metal, then thats why it appears bulkier.

This just what I figured they did. I thought I saw it posted here also.
I think, if Hasbro doesn't hold Diablo to a fundamental importance and preserve the mode changes, will make it insanely heavier if it is just one part...
Wouldn't that also apply for LDD. If the rubber frame is fused with the metal frame, replacing the rubber with metal, then that would make LDD even heavier. The reason I say this is because I saw that Hasbro took the rubber frame off of LDD.
The only difference between LDD and other beys in terms of composition is that the MW is above the CW. Hasbro do not fuse MW with CW, the fuse MW with MW.
(Apr. 03, 2012  9:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The only difference between LDD and other beys in terms of composition is that the MW is above the CW. Hasbro do not fuse MW with CW, the fuse MW with MW.
That's not what I Said at all. I said that on LDD, I figured they fused the Metal Frame with the rubber frame on LDD.

I never said once they fused the CW With the metal wheels.
Your "rubber frame" is merely the rubber on LDD's plastic clear wheel.
In the case of BBP, the PC is officially part of the metal wheel, in LDD, the clear wheel is not. That is the distinction I am try to point out.
L Drago Destroy has no Clear Wheel, so that just ruined your whole point, Dracomageat. The PC and PVC part is the Core, and the metal part is the Metal Frame.
So in short, what you're saying is that terminology here has changed so that, despite my logic being perfectly sound, I am wrong once again? Why does this not surprise me?

Well, if the plastic section of debatable name of LDD is infact part of the metal wheel then consistent policy would dictate that Hasbro turn it metal, fuse it with the previously metal bit and stick L-Drago II ontop. Something that I really doubt will happen.