General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

>Kerbecs
SO MUCH WANT
>Striker
notsureifwant
>Zurafa
GIMMEGIMMEGIMME
Even though it doesn't go with the color scheme one bit.
The new stealth beys looks pretty damn neat. I really want to get my hands on the L-Drago E-Drain. X3
Imagine if they made a Flame Byxis tornado battler xD

Also: L-Drago Energy Drain's desc is failed, the quake tip thing is from the cetus quake, they put it on both.

I think it might be really useful though.

But not the cetus one.
Technically it is not a "bey" ...
Loving how Tornado Zurafa and Tornado Kerbecs look :3
I might actually pick these up if I see them.
(Feb. 25, 2012  5:43 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Loving how Tornado Zurafa and Tornado Kerbecs look :3
I might actually pick these up if I see them.
Of course you like the Zurafa one, buddy, hahaha.

I just want that Kerbecs one. That thing's a beaut >:3
I'm digging the other Stealth Battlers, as well. Especially the Striker one.
GanGan Galaxy Set R²F:
Hasbro Mold 2 (No bar): http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9013/p2250101w.jpg
Hasbro Mold 3 (Half bar): http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4500/p2250102.jpg

Mold 3's rubber doesn't shake, which I assume would give it better grip. I won't be using it to prove that, because I'm keeping it in the box for the future (sets will be worth quite a bit once MFB finally ends I'm sure)
Just thought I'd point this out, I remember a while back someone mentioning it, but there was no proof - well, here's your proof.
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: GanGan Galaxy Set R²F:
Hasbro Mold 2 (No bar): http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9013/p2250101w.jpg
Hasbro Mold 3 (Half bar): http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4500/p2250102.jpg

Mold 3's rubber doesn't shake, which I assume would give it better grip. I won't be using it to prove that, because I'm keeping it in the box for the future (sets will be worth quite a bit once MFB finally ends I'm sure)
Just thought I'd point this out, I remember a while back someone mentioning it, but there was no proof - well, here's your proof.

outta curiosity is mold 2 even good? >>
They all perform the same, really. Mold 2 can stall at low RPM though.
For some reason, this was not reposted here yet ...
http://hasbro.promo.eprize.com/beyblade/?utm_source=bbb
(Credit to SwIST for bringing it forth.)

This is actually very cool, because it appears to be just like TAKARA-TOMY's campaigns, like for the Legend Blader Set, the blue Hell Kerbecs, etc.

So, really, good job, Hasbro. Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver. (renamed "Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus") is quite a cool recolour.
So you submit a form and then have a random chance of winning?

I love how hasbro is releasing this , hope we get the others such as blue hell kerbecs
Hasbro sure has an interesting way of releasing stuff. Smile
It is nothing unique at all ... Unless you have never heard that TAKARA-TOMY was already doing this, there is nothing "interesting" about this.
That's a nice looking GPeg, I may sign up even though I'm not a huge fan of Pegasus.
(Feb. 27, 2012  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is nothing unique at all ... Unless you have never heard that TAKARA-TOMY was already doing this, there is nothing "interesting" about this.

Not everyone is familiar with TT's fancy releases - I'd wager most of the people who actually go to the Hasbro website aren't, in point of fact.

To the Hasbro-only community, this is probably, in fact, interesting.
(Feb. 27, 2012  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is nothing unique at all ... Unless you have never heard that TAKARA-TOMY was already doing this, there is nothing "interesting" about this.
I,m not necessarily just talking about Blackhole Pegasus, i'm also talking about the bakushin susanoo, vulcan horuseus, and nightmare rex starter re-releases

(Feb. 27, 2012  11:35 PM)Hazel Wrote: Not everyone is familiar with TT's fancy releases - I'd wager most of the people who actually go to the Hasbro website aren't, in point of fact.

To the Hasbro-only community, this is probably, in fact, interesting.

If those people would bother reading the words in my post above where I also put the URL, they would know ... Laziness is not an excuse : if I tell you that TAKARA-TOMY does it, and then that you post as if you had not read that at all but clicked on the link anyway, then that is your fault.
So... because another company does something, nothing one company does can be interesting?

Or, do you assume to be the only person alive who has posted that link, and that no one who possibly doesn't visit this site has found it on their own?

Honestly... even knowing exactly how TT releases their special stuff, this was still interesting to me, so I'm not sure what you're talking about, exactly.
"Hasbro sure has an interesting way of releasing stuff" clearly implies that Hasbro is the only one to use that way, interesting or not. Out of the Beyblade-related companies, at least.
I was responding to you claiming it wasn't interesting as a fact, which is not and could not possibly be universally true.
OK, so you still admit that there is something wrong with BLITZ-∞'s post ... The tone of the message implies that what is interesting is the fact that Hasbro is releasing it in a unique way. However, it is not a unique way, TAKARA-TOMY has already done it for Beyblade, and as such, logically A cannot equal C anymore.

It is stupid to be 'fighting' over this anyway, I already congratulated Hasbro for this contest. The reaction should not be one of surprise at such a unique way of releasing a recolour; rather, just surprise that they are doing it, and happiness for it.

And yes, considering that BLITZ-∞ knew that we were talking about that recolour, it is totally reasonable for me to imagine that he must have at least briefly checked my post, but not my words ...
It's still new for them, though, isn't it? I'd consider that impressive... his using the term "unique" in reference to Hasbro was wrong, yes, but it's still interesting news~

I wonder if the inevitability of the Japanese Black Hole Version becoming extremely common via Mani LTD will translate to Hasbro releasing them in a set later...
So, because this went un-answered by another user, how exactly does one enter this contest for the Blackhole Galaxy Pegasus by Hasbro?
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:48 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So, because this went un-answered by another user, how exactly does one enter this contest for the Blackhole Galaxy Pegasus by Hasbro?

It seems obvious if you read the few words on the site : you download a form, fill it, and send it in ...