General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

How can you say "if the code really is" : the fact remains that at least one box, available to the public, was printed with "BB-122".
Yes, I know. Smile
But, because a few people were so confident about it being a typo, and probably being "B122", that it made me think otherwise.
If its not a typo, then of course, it may lead to a lot of confusion as its already mentioned by many. Smile
Did anyone try to purchase it from Amazon? Maybe then we can get some official confirmation?
(Jan. 04, 2012  5:04 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  4:54 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: While searching for Beyblades on Amazon, I found a listing (with pictures) for the single pack Bakushin Susanow 90WF, which is indeed the same as the one that came with the game...

Nice! It's got a tattoed face! Don't know why EE forgot the picture though..... I hope for a Vulcan Horuseus release. BB-122? Why is Hasbro listing it as BB-122, which is Diablo Nemesis?

Well, there is a US release for Vulcan Horuseus, just not in the toy line. the Toys R Us exclusive version of the Beyblade: Metal Masters game for Nintendo DS does include a Metal Face Bolt version of Vulcan Horuseus, though the game itself seems to be an odd combination of the Nightmare Rex DS Game and the Vulcan Horuseus PSP game(but it is better than the Metal Fusion DS game)
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:26 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Did anyone try to purchase it from Amazon? Maybe then we can get some official confirmation?

I really don't think people would buy something for $25 that they can get in a few weeks for $7.

Quote:Well, there is a US release for Vulcan Horuseus, just not in the toy line. the Toys R Us exclusive version of the Beyblade: Metal Masters game for Nintendo DS does include a Metal Face Bolt version of Vulcan Horuseus, though the game itself seems to be an odd combination of the Nightmare Rex DS Game and the Vulcan Horuseus PSP game(but it is better than the Metal Fusion DS game)

True, but I was referring to an individual release.
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:46 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:26 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Did anyone try to purchase it from Amazon? Maybe then we can get some official confirmation?

I really don't think people would buy something for $25 that they can get in a few weeks for $7.

Quote:Well, there is a US release for Vulcan Horuseus, just not in the toy line. the Toys R Us exclusive version of the Beyblade: Metal Masters game for Nintendo DS does include a Metal Face Bolt version of Vulcan Horuseus, though the game itself seems to be an odd combination of the Nightmare Rex DS Game and the Vulcan Horuseus PSP game(but it is better than the Metal Fusion DS game)

True, but I was referring to an individual release.

oh. well, that's rather up in the air, but if it did get an individual release, I'm guessing it'd probably have a different color scheme like what happened to Cyber Pegasus and Counter Leone

on a side note, so far, I think Hasbro is doing a pretty good job with their Metal Masters line. while I will say that the Tornado Battlers are worthless and an awful reason for Tornado Herculeo to have been changed to Cyclone Herculeo, I'd say they're doing very well with their standard beys for the season. not only are they making nice little changes like printing symbols on the face bolts and giving each bey a uniquely-colored launcher, ripcord, and assembly tool (as opposed to a launcher pattern of red launcher for attack, yellow for defense, blue for balance, and green for stamina like in MF), but they're even going the extra mile to once again release starter versions of what were originally random boosters, and to also release beys from the show that TT never gave official releases of, such as Chao Xin's Poison Virgo and Aleksei's Burn Wolf, even if with slight color discrepencies
I just wish they would re-release grips, honestly. Same with other equipment and not things like the Beyblaster/Wind Up thing. I've yet to see high or low of a single release of grips, string launchers, and hardly a Rev-Up anymore.
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just wish they would re-release grips, honestly. Same with other equipment and not things like the Beyblaster/Wind Up thing. I've yet to see high or low of a single release of grips, string launchers, and hardly a Rev-Up anymore.

I've seen a Rev Launcher in my local Kmart, plus the Ultimate Gift Set that has two grips.
Sorry for coming in here late guys...

I'll call Seller Support tomorrow to get the listing fixed. Meanwhile, anybody actually have the official BB/B #? It would be nice so I can tell them...
Quote: TT never gave official releases of, such as Chao Xin's Poison Virgo and Aleksei's Burn Wolf, even if with slight color discrepencies

and part discrencies burn wolf sw145 wd even though it is cleary a sd in the show does that look like wd to you and why is it red!?!?
and virgo i dont need to even say how incorretc
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I just wish they would re-release grips, honestly. Same with other equipment and not things like the Beyblaster/Wind Up thing. I've yet to see high or low of a single release of grips, string launchers, and hardly a Rev-Up anymore.

I completely agree. Its sad, but Ive only seen a real Rev-Up launcher in stores once and that was before I knew they were awesome.

(Jan. 06, 2012  5:54 AM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: I've seen a Rev Launcher in my local Kmart, plus the Ultimate Gift Set that has two grips.
Im pretty sure he was referring to the single launcher grips, not the ones in sets.
(Jan. 06, 2012  6:30 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:54 AM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: I've seen a Rev Launcher in my local Kmart, plus the Ultimate Gift Set that has two grips.
Im pretty sure he was referring to the single launcher grips, not the ones in sets.

I know, I was just pointing out where he COULD get one. Or in this case, two.
(Jan. 06, 2012  6:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote: TT never gave official releases of, such as Chao Xin's Poison Virgo and Aleksei's Burn Wolf, even if with slight color discrepencies

Quote:and part discrencies burn wolf sw145 wd even though it is cleary a sd in the show
spoiler [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=2591 <a href=(Click to View)
does that look like wd to you and why is it red!?!?

well, it's just one part, and at this point, both SD and WD have been released with multiple beys, so the correction is as simple as just swapping performance tips.
(Jan. 06, 2012  7:42 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  6:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote: TT never gave official releases of, such as Chao Xin's Poison Virgo and Aleksei's Burn Wolf, even if with slight color discrepencies

Quote:and part discrencies burn wolf sw145 wd even though it is cleary a sd in the show
spoiler [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=2591 <a href=(Click to View)
does that look like wd to you and why is it red!?!?

well, it's just one part, and at this point, both SD and WD have been released with multiple beys, so the correction is as simple as just swapping performance tips.
only one problem theirs no black sd that hasbro realesed XD

@njrk- Come on, the color really doesn't matter...
MaskedPhoenix- SD has had quite a few releases, and its always nice to see it being released with an XYZ bey...
If at all SD was extremely important to us, that part swapping would have faced some amount of criticism, maybe. Tongue_out
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:59 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Sorry for coming in here late guys...

I'll call Seller Support tomorrow to get the listing fixed. Meanwhile, anybody actually have the official BB/B #? It would be nice so I can tell them...

Simply take off one of the B's. It's just B122.
Are you completely sure about that?
Its a controversial matter for now. Someone like Kai-V seems to be confident about "BB-122" and then there's you guys, who are equally confident about it being "B122".
Do you have any proof to support your statement?
I am really anxious to know about this...
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Are you completely sure about that?
Its a controversial matter for now. Someone like Kai-V seems to be confident about "BB-122" and then there's you guys, who are equally confident about it being "B122".

Poison Zurafa is probably the most recently released bey, that TT didn't put in a starter.
Its BB number is B-121. Next comes Susanow which wasn't released by TT in a starter and it is BB-122, which is a typo for B-122.

Poison Zurafa: http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...90EC:en_US
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:49 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Are you completely sure about that?

Poison Zurafa is probably the most recently released bey, that TT didn't put in a starter.
Its BB number is B-121. Next comes Susanow which wasn't released by TT in a starter and it is BB-122, which is a typo for B-122.

To add on, before Susanow was announced as a starter, there were no releases assigned to B122, B123, and B126-B130. Torch Gemios is currently the highest numbered [Hasbro original] release right now as B131 and originally had a typo as B115 on it's package. The one B numbers are typically anything that does not have an original BB number, which Susanow falls under. However, it is strange that they made Poison Zurafa the number B121 instead of BB-86.
Poison Giraffe was originally part of a 3 bey set IIRC.
Yes it was, and IMO the most interesting one.

Shame they chose such a strange color combo for the Hasbro release of Counter Escolpio....
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:11 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: I'm guessing it'd probably have a different color scheme like what happened to Cyber Pegasus and Counter Leone
Since no one really paid much attention to this.
Just to clarify, they're not different color schemes, they're entirely different beys. They're not meant to be the video game beys, but Legend versions of their Metal System counterparts, Pegasis 105F and Leone 145D. Not to be re-colors of Cyber Pegasis 100HF and Counter Leone D125B.
Just remember this for the future, and don't make generally false statements such as this Smile
(Jan. 06, 2012  2:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @njrk- Come on, the color really doesn't matter...
MaskedPhoenix- SD has had quite a few releases, and its always nice to see it being released with an XYZ bey...
If at all SD was extremely important to us, that part swapping would have faced some amount of criticism, maybe. Tongue_out

yeah i know i just have this 'thing' where i get anoyed if the beys are not screen acurate it just my thing youll never change meXD
(Jan. 06, 2012  9:54 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Yes it was, and IMO the most interesting one.

A unique bey more interesting than a couple of Legends that were released seperately?
I doubt anyone would argue against that opinion.
Hasbro just updated their online beyblading site with this new video on stealth battlers (i know, they're old). I had some thoughts:

- Are they metal? They appear to be metal.

- WTC is that new leone stadium that looks like a wok?

- It seems asymmetrical, due to the fact I see more on the left side of the stadium.

- .... REALLY HASBRO? A skateboarding stadium.

- Is that a straight TR ridge in that stadium?

- I heard something about a "XTS Halfpipe Battle Set" in the end.

- We finally figured out what pegasis does: jump. >_>

- The face looks hexagonal, and seems to be screwable... CUSTOMIZATION?!?!

- Both those stadiums look flat, and seem like carp.

- At least stealth battlers look fun to play with!

- so much recoil/smash