General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Sep. 18, 2011  6:19 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Sonic Series Poison Serpent Unboxing.

well the recolors r cool... but y poisen serpent? its like the worst bey ever!
Because, it looks cool to kids. Including the dumb ones who believe it can actually pick apart an opponent like feathers from a chicken.
Sweet.
>dat face
I was kind of expecting the MW to be colored green as well, but still they're pretty cool. I like the SW145SD recolor!

In 10 years the Sonic Series I'm sure will be like Phantom Force, Hyperblades, ect, very rare. Get em and keep NIB when you can guys lol
I just hope to god the Sonic Series has other atomic color variations. A hot pink or atomic yellow Earth Aquila would be nice.
Ditto. I hope they don't leave the entire series devoted to JUST green, hopefully there will be other cool variations. Colors with other colors that pop out, ect. Like blue and orange! I'd so get one of those lol
At my walmart, the burn fireblaze
Has pheonix printed on it lol
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:03 AM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: At my walmart, the burn fireblaze
This has been known for at least 3 months now...
Also, it's not only at Walmart.

The Metal Masters Thermal Pisces has the name printed on the face as well.

But the Metal Masters Earth Virgo doesn't. It is a mystery
Speaking of Virgo, the Poison Virgo having a black ES is exactly what I've been waiting for. I hacked a Pegasis wheel to fit completely and efficiently on a Lightening wheel to make "Lightening Bloodwing Pegasis" 100ES.
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:06 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:

The Metal Masters Thermal Pisces has the name printed on the face as well.

But the Metal Masters Earth Virgo doesn't. It is a mystery
Honestly, this is probably what has confused me the most out of these re-releases...
Just sayin'
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:54 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:35 AM)madden610 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:18 AM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: I've seen some advertising on beyblade boxes about the Beyblade
Us Battle Series,(us championships) is anybody actually going?

Nobody is really considering due to the age limits.

The only reason someone from the WBO would go would be to bring japanese blading to America and (for no reason) trounc the people at the tournement in unofficial battles.

Actually, I've seen several users within the age limit express interest in attending and using legal Beys, for the spirit of having fun.

Please do not portray the WBO in such an ignorant manner if you aren't actually familiar with the WBO's population. We're not elitists - or at least, we shouldn't encourage elitist behavior - and any local opportunities to attend a large Beyblade function should be of interest, whether our own, or official Hasbro events, should we be of appropriate status to enter them.

Yes, Hasbro is a different metagame entirely - but that is not a bad thing in and of itself. Variety is the spice of life.

I never potrayed the WBO as "elitests". The only thing I said really was the WBO members in question could bring japanese beys and show off a bit (trounce was a bit much) and get people more interested in the better side of beyblade (Not Hasbro, Takara Tomy)

I think you need to chil though. I never once said elitest. I know the WBO is not an elitest place. It's a beyblade community that comes together to share ideas about a hobby (beyblade).
I dont know if this bas been posted before but i found basalt and byxis and gravity at my tru at canada near montreal
(Sep. 19, 2011  3:54 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: madden610
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-State-of-the-WBO

I don't get it. That's a more complex version of me saying that WBO is NOT elitest. Or am I missing something?
Copied from previous post

" I never potrayed the WBO as "elitests". The only thing I said really was the WBO members in question could bring japanese beys and show off a bit (trounce was a bit much) and get people more interested in the better side of beyblade (Not Hasbro, Takara Tomy)

I think you need to chil though. I never once said elitest.I know the WBO is not an elitest place. It's a beyblade community that comes together to share ideas about a hobby (beyblade). "

Really the only "bad" thing I have said is potentially showing of japanese beys to people at nats and regionals. But is it wrong for me to say that? Im confused.
Dude I never got mad at you Confused
I was just showing you that thread Lips_sealed
I think you're the one that needs to chill lol
off topic ftw? and i think i might just buy a sonic series bey just to sell it later for like double-triple- hell maybe even quadruple the price once mfb is over.
Get back on topic.

The sonic series better have some sick color schemes for fireblaze!
Its all going to be green, look at
the sonic series rock leone, its
green to, but then again, serphent, and leones
cw's are both green. lets just wait
to find out.

EDIT:maybe the cloers are based off the cw's colour
but neon on all parts except the fusion wheel
With regards to the sonic series, it's not exclusive to Beyblade, so unfortunately it'll probably all be the translucent neon green.
hey neon green means ya can use a dark light an make it glow.....in theory dunno if it works or not if it does someone post a vid ok?
at 1:05 a kid trolololololed on hasbro with the naming

http://youtu.be/jQIxxYdXYFs
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:48 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: at 1:05 a kid trolololololed on hasbro with the naming

http://youtu.be/jQIxxYdXYFs

This video has been known for quite some time, but yes, it is quite humorous how he said TT's name XD
I have'nt seen any new blades in my area except all of Wave 1 and Zurafa. And for you who are all wondering why Aries was re-introduced, was because how little girls play beyblade. I dont know if you guys are observant or not, but I see lots of little girls buying Beyblades, specifically the pink ones (what a big suprise), so Aries makes a "greater variety".
The metal masters finally came to my local walmart! I like how people say that the 230 track sucks LOL. Man, they should release vulcan and kerbecs soon.
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:11 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: The metal masters finally came to my local walmart! I like how people say that the 230 track sucks LOL. Man, they should release vulcan and kerbecs soon.

230 does suck for hasbro is it shorter than takartomy one ?