General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 20, 2011  2:48 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:50 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: The mold has so far only been seen in America and other non-Takara/Sonokong states. So yes it can go here.

I wish the other people (who partook in that conversation) will give it a chance, it may have some improvements.
We should test something before making conclusive statements.

Wouldn't it have the same results, a new mold of the same tip?

he's not talking performance ,He;s talking looks
plus,nobody's done tests
Honestly, I don't see how a little "swirly" design can affect it. I mean HF is most likely still the same height, weight, ect, the only thing that has changed is looks. I highly doubt that this will cause any affect in performance WHATSOEVER, and if it does, it will be minimal, and it won't perform any different than a normal HF. That's what I think.
I really need a ray striker, they dont have any metal masters starters in my area, it's weird because we have the Triple Battle Set, Pegasus set, Torch aries+ acccessories and a few other MM packs.... weird
That is quite weird.
But still, you have the stuff that no one else has, consider yourself lucky Tongue_out
That is odd, I have found everything EXCEPT those items, so I consider myself unlucky Unhappy
I'd trade my store's G Peg, Striker, and Lacerta for the TBS anyday, for those recolours, of course.
what i'd do to get a ray striker.... whats in the next way of mm starters? the one with twisted tempo
Amit i feel ur pain i was looking for a L-Drago and Ray Striker today at toys r us. I was lucky to find the drago it was the last one but there were no rays Unhappy All i heard was wheres galaxy peg. I hate galaxy peg now and its fan boys. >Unhappy
Wait...
You saw a Meteo L-Drago?
Was it in the Triple Battle Set or what?
He wasn't specific enough. Could've been looking for LLD
At the shops here they have 3 shelves packed with LLD.... never seen any MM starters.... this sucks, i dont wanna spend anything more than $15 (which is the standard price for a starter), havent even seen a thermal lacerta. has testing on the hasbro MLD been done? i wanna see if it performs like the TT one
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:22 AM)amit93 Wrote: At the shops here they have 3 shelves packed with LLD.... never seen any MM starters.... this sucks, i dont wanna spend anything more than $15 (which is the standard price for a starter), havent even seen a thermal lacerta. has testing on the hasbro MLD been done? i wanna see if it performs like the TT one

Funny because there's a lot of thermal lacertas here; I just want the list of beys I posted.
I wish i went to america,since the US dollar is doing so poor, 1 australian dollar is worth more than 1 american dollar, and since your beys are cheaper, i can buy 2 beys in america for the price of one bey in australia.
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:02 PM)amit93 Wrote: I wish i went to america,since the US dollar is doing so poor, 1 australian dollar is worth more than 1 american dollar, and since your beys are cheaper, i can buy 2 beys in america for the price of one bey in australia.

in walmart they're like 9 dollars in Toys R Us they're like 11$ or 12; I remember buying a grip for 12 it cost my 14 but the coupon I got from the tourney saved me 2 bucks.
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:04 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:02 PM)amit93 Wrote: I wish i went to america,since the US dollar is doing so poor, 1 australian dollar is worth more than 1 american dollar, and since your beys are cheaper, i can buy 2 beys in america for the price of one bey in australia.

in walmart they're like 9 dollars in Toys R Us they're like 11$ or 12; I remember buying a grip for 12 it cost my 14 but the coupon I got from the tourney saved me 2 bucks.

weird, because on the hasbro site they are $7.99
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:17 PM)amit93 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:04 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:

weird, because on the hasbro site they are $7.99

Thats the Manufactures direct price, the price in the physical stores are different because they need to make money too not just Hasbro.
At my target beys r only $7 dollars. It's great!
ohhhh.... i thought that was the regular retail price, because normally companies use the RRP instead of direct prices on there stores. Oh yeah, and stores would buy there beys for less than that price, because they buy in bulk and also, they sell at much higher mark up prices than the price they bought he stock at (general accounting/ business rule of thumb)
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)amit93 Wrote: ohhhh.... i thought that was the regular retail price, because normally companies use the RRP instead of direct prices on there stores. Oh yeah, and stores would buy there beys for less than that price, because they buy in bulk and also, they sell at much higher mark up prices than the price they bought he stock at (general accounting/ business rule of thumb)

Sorry if this is off topic; it makes no sense that they made Perseus, Pegasus, but not a Medusa bey. In mythology Perseus rode Pegasus to fight Medusa then he used his shield to show her image and she turned to stone. I'm thinking hasbro would do it but it's unlikely.
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:45 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)amit93 Wrote: ohhhh.... i thought that was the regular retail price, because normally companies use the RRP instead of direct prices on there stores. Oh yeah, and stores would buy there beys for less than that price, because they buy in bulk and also, they sell at much higher mark up prices than the price they bought he stock at (general accounting/ business rule of thumb)

Sorry if this is off topic; it makes no sense that they made Perseus, Pegasus, but not a Medusa bey. In mythology Perseus rode Pegasus to fight Medusa then he used his shield to show her image and she turned to stone. I'm thinking hasbro would do it but it's unlikely.

TT kinda did, if you watch the episodes with poison serpent freezing up ginka makes me wish TT had GP go against PS before it got broken. that would have been epic.
(Jul. 20, 2011  4:08 PM)geminikid13 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  3:45 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:

TT kinda did, if you watch the episodes with poison serpent freezing up ginka makes me wish TT had GP go against PS before it got broken. that would have been epic.

True, I guess poison serpent is the Medusa.
i believe hercules defeated medusa, i may be wrong, i havent studied ancient greece since grade 6, 7 years ago
(Jul. 20, 2011  4:44 PM)amit93 Wrote: i believe hercules defeated medusa, i may be wrong, i havent studied ancient greece since grade 6, 8 years ago

That wasn't relevant to the thread, and it was incorrect. Perseus did
(Jul. 20, 2011  4:52 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  4:44 PM)amit93 Wrote: i believe hercules defeated medusa, i may be wrong, i havent studied ancient greece since grade 6, 8 years ago

That wasn't relevant to the thread, and it was incorrect. Perseus did
Lets jump back on topic!

I seem to find the further south I go in Florida the more easily I can find new beys and rare items. Miami for example, almost all stores only carried metal masters line not the old metal fusion line; only exception was one walmart they were converting to super center.
Are any of the special hasbro launchers worth buying? other than the beylauncher and rev up?
(Jul. 20, 2011  5:03 PM)amit93 Wrote: Are any of the special hasbro launchers worth buying? other than the beylauncher and rev up?

The duotron one seeing how it's good for launching two; though I'd use it for testing combos and self battles.