General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The pictures are certainly from Hasbro, actually. They have always been. Whether they are authorised to publish them so soon is a story, but it is a certainty that they get their pictures directly from Hasbro. And Hasbro would obviously have a photo of a left-spin launcher if they wanted there to be one ... It is probably just a human error that there are two pictures of Gravity "Destroyer".
Speechless
Stop trying to sound so smart you're confusing me >=o
Ok let's set this straight -
Gravity Perseus is coming with a Right Ripcord launcher.
Case closed!
Because it was a simple error, and check the other wave packages as well, they have beyblades with x2 on them. It's really nothing new. I think you're overanalyzing this a bit too much.
NightWolf7919 I agree with you. But, we won't know until we have the beys in our hands ourselves. We can't always believe pictures.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:49 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: @BBS Wow, you put a lot of thought into this. You seem to have very good logic. It's actually quite scary. You oughta be a detective one day, but this isn't the place for comments like that. But, as amit said, we won't know for sure until the bey is released.

That does not make a detective ... Especially since some of the points were wrong.
Some of the points were wrong, and I am still determined to say this.

I don't see the case of a Human error here, it is because there must be people going over these images, it would've happened before. But it is so coinicidental it cannot be missed. Two pictures of a double stocked Beylade that spins left and right.

NightWolf One more time, I would be completely wrong if there was a human error. I hate to argue. There has NEVER been, in my scenes, a double picture, human error or not, it is quite odd.
Kind of like Rocky Zurafa and Evil Demios, right? Human error on EE happens more than you know it, its just the first time on an actual picture...
At least you tried, BBS. And I appreciate you for trying. As you said, we shouldn't talk about this topic until further release. Sadly, I can't think of a new topic to talk about that I wanna know stuff about Uncertain
actually, hasbro sometimes can cause issues too, like when they were advertising there line of metal fusion beys at the toy festival in new york they were using TT beys, launchers and accessories... different story, but the human error could just be from hasbro
@Coasters "R" Us Let's get back to raging on Hasbro for re-names that sounds fun

Also why are we talking about human error in here again? Lawl.
Human error was brought up because a image showing "Gravity Destroyer" and other soon-to-be-released by Hasbro products was shown on this site to prove that "Gravity Destroyer" was to be released with a ripcord. However Gravity Destroyer was showed twice.
to provide reasons why there are two gravity destroyer pictures in one lot on the toy site
Hero I know that, I was being sarcastic. (sort of lol)
its hard to perceive tone via text, thought your were serious. you wouldn't beleive how many times people ask serious questions whilst others think they are being sarcastic
Dudes, he was being sarcastic. Did you not see the Lawl at the end. Seriously guys, let's find a new thing to discuss and leave BBS alone. Everyone makes mistakes.
missed that, too hard multitasking with this, exam revision, facebook and COD
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:03 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: O.K., you are not getting the point that this is 50/50 so I quit.

Seriously ? You were telling us off for apparently having no evidence at all to back anything we claimed, and you were basically saying that your logic was so obvious we were stupid. You edited your post(s), but you seriously never made it seem like there was even a doubt in your mind.

I will contact Entertainment Earth as well.
Yeah, contact them ASAP so we can get some solid evidence to support claims and settle this once and for all
Sorry, to the fullest. But, Night wouldn't take anything for all i said. I mean it's probable for the human error. But he was saying as if it IS for sure a Human Error. Sorry for any misunderstanding of mine here. Again, sorry. I am the stupid one here, but I just wanted to point something out. I just contacted Hasbro VIA Email. Thanks for the help, Kai-V.
We will probably not get any reply from either Entertainment Earth or Hasbro until late after Gravity "Destroyer" is released, hah.
Lol yep. That's how these things usually go.
UNLESS YOU THREATEN THEM TO TELL YOU >:3
Now, who in the right mind would threaten such a large company such as Hasbro. They could sue you, and I doubt you'd win a lawsuit from a giant company. And I know you were sarcastic, but still.