General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Thts meddle ... I hope tru can fix their error on the site lol.
(May. 15, 2011  9:54 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: Sweet I cant wait for all the new beys to come out like galaxy pegasis,ray unicorno ect......
lol medal doesnt that mean to like bother someone or get onto there business?

No, that's meddle. Medal means like, you know, if you win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in the Olympics, you get a medal that is either gold, silver or bronze.
So no one has gotten a Metal Masters bey yet (not booster but GP, RS, TL?) Man I would have thought that someone on here would have gotten them already. Ugh I hate waiting. At least it'll be worth the wait...
Speaking of Metal Masters, it will be interesting to see how Grand Ketos will be released...
If Hasbro does random boosters, they may do it like that. I doubt they'll do that however, and just straight up release the bey itself.
(May. 16, 2011  2:35 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If Hasbro does random boosters, they may do it like that. I doubt they'll do that however, and just straight up release the bey itself.

i agree i dout they will realese random boosters they will prob sell them in a double pack our sell them seprate.
(May. 16, 2011  2:29 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Speaking of Metal Masters, it will be interesting to see how Grand Ketos will be released...

Same way earth Virgo was released by hasbro.
Normally.
Oh lord they are probably renaming HellKerbecs >:l
I hate you Hasbro
Maybe Hell Cerberus? The standards of what qualifies as a swear-word had changed significantly, have they? (In kids toys and cartoons)
yep. Meh. Hasbro isn't cool enough to rename is Cerberus xD
(May. 16, 2011  2:57 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Maybe Hell Cerberus? The standards of what qualifies as a swear-word had changed significantly, have they? (In kids toys and cartoons)

Wait I meant they are going to change the Hell Wheel
(May. 16, 2011  2:57 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Maybe Hell Cerberus? The standards of what qualifies as a swear-word had changed significantly, have they? (In kids toys and cartoons)

Hell has religious connotations that they'll probably want to avoid.
(May. 16, 2011  3:27 AM)To Wrote:

that is lame
It would be cool to see Hell renamed "Eternal Suffering".

Wait....
heck cerberus.... lol
(May. 16, 2011  6:35 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: heck cerberus.... lol

most likley Uncertain
(May. 16, 2011  3:30 AM)Lexos Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  3:27 AM)To Wrote:

that is lame

why do you guys care about the names getting changed? the name getting changed for Hasbro's release won't affect the performance in any way, shape or form. They have clearly aimed the products at the 8+ market, as you know, they have to have kid friendly names or else parents will complain
Hasbro's name changes are ridiculous, that's why.
(May. 16, 2011  11:48 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Hasbro's name changes are ridiculous, that's why.

yeah, but why do you guys care so much? it's not like it will change the beys performance, afterall isn't that what matters? the bey's performance, is that remains unchanged, you should be happy
(May. 16, 2011  11:48 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Hasbro's name changes are ridiculous, that's why.
Because, no change is better than one change. And look at CH120 (HASBRO), doesn't even work well. Names are nice.
(May. 16, 2011  12:05 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Because, no change is better than one change. And look at CH120 (HASBRO), doesn't even work well. Names are nice.

fair enough, but judging by the way people go on about it seems that you guys care more about names than performance. personally, i'm more annoyed with hasbros CH120 rather than aquila being changed to eagle and unicorno being changed to striker
you know guys, if you do not like the name change so much, just call it the original name. it is that simple

also, hasbro sometimes has a good reason to change the name...
For the last time! Kai-V said stop talking about Hasbro's name changes or you will get warned.
how is CH120 Hasbro bad? and its most likely going to be named hades kerbics (and a big if) Also i thought getting rare beys easier was a good thing or is it bad?
(May. 16, 2011  2:57 PM)Clonetos Wrote: how is CH120 Hasbro bad

for some people the locking mechanism is loose, making it that if you launch it at 145 height it changes to 120 instantly. for some there is no problem
My Hasbro CH120 is horrible, it barely touches the floor and changes back to 120 from 145, of course, after it gets worn off.