General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Excalibur - Georg.

"Demule" - Damle.

I doubt they would waste their time on such secondary Beyblades ...
Seeing as the metal masters beyblades will have tattooed faces is it better off waiting for the hasbro version or should I just get a takara version? I really want to get a galaxy pegasus but I can't decide which would be better.
(May. 09, 2011  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Excalibur - Georg.

"Demule" - Damle.

You never know with hasbro there really wasn't a point for the legandary series ...
(May. 09, 2011  2:14 AM)StormDrago533 Wrote: Seeing as the metal masters beyblades will have tattooed faces is it better off waiting for the hasbro version or should I just get a takara version? I really want to get a galaxy pegasus but I can't decide which would be better.

I really don't think it would be too long for metal masters to be common.
IMO, wait for hasbro.
(May. 09, 2011  2:18 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  2:14 AM)StormDrago533 Wrote: Seeing as the metal masters beyblades will have tattooed faces is it better off waiting for the hasbro version or should I just get a takara version? I really want to get a galaxy pegasus but I can't decide which would be better.

I really don't think it would be too long for metal masters to be common.
IMO, wait for hasbro.

Yea thats probably what I am going to do but its not waiting I am really concerned about its just idk which would perform better at this point.
(May. 09, 2011  2:15 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Excalibur - Georg.

"Demule" - Damle.

You never know with hasbro there really wasn't a point for the legandary series ...

On some angle they constantly rehashed Beyblades that had no substantiated backstory to them. Unlike the Average Joe who has a blue Heat Leone with a Cetus face, those I listed are based on characters who had a somewhat important role in an episode. By important role I mean mutual comrades.
@ U JELLY BORT i think they should release those in the face off packs eg ray unicorno + grand capricorne
i think that would be cool to get all the random combos from the anime
(May. 09, 2011  1:08 AM)® Wrote: Weird, I dont see Raigeckos post.. But anyways picked up an counter leone and its slightly lighter than the DS ver.... Stamina Ability?

it is the rubbish paint that hasbro use, it adds 0.1g(i think, maybe it is 0.01g i can't remember)
(May. 09, 2011  5:03 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  1:08 AM)® Wrote: Weird, I dont see Raigeckos post.. But anyways picked up an counter leone and its slightly lighter than the DS ver.... Stamina Ability?

it is the rubbish paint that hasbro use, it adds 0.1g(i think, maybe it is 0.01g i can't remember)

uh, the TT DS version also has paint so it isn't just hasbro

and it is most likely not just the paint, there are other factors
Uhh... Hello, legend beys have paint? And did you measure the ((face+)clear wheel+)metal wheel or the whole bey? Because they have different track+bottoms.
so my buddy at soccer said that his sister (i think he said sister) got a galaxy pegasus at walmart (i tied to ask if it was hasbro or not, but he was busy)

hopefully it is really galaxy pegasus
(May. 09, 2011  8:52 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Uhh... Hello, legend beys have paint? And did you measure the ((face+)clear wheel+)metal wheel or the whole bey? Because they have different track+bottoms.
no just the metal wheel and clear wheel(which makes them suck more)the other parts are just made with a diff color plastic.
(May. 10, 2011  12:37 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so my buddy at soccer said that his sister (i think he said sister) got a galaxy pegasus at walmart (i tied to ask if it was hasbro or not, but he was busy)

hopefully it is really galaxy pegasus

I hope. Ya know, I'd call Wal-Mart everyday until they got in their stock of Metal Master beys, but you know how waiting on hold on the phone while they go back and look for some toy... Ugh, I just hope I can grab one close to our shipment arrival. Uncertain
This past weekend I went to a pretty far Johns incrediable pizza and there was a walmart next to it so I went to check it out and they had the Metal Masters Boosters already but only Bull, Counter Leon, and inferno sagittario. they cost $4.99
(May. 09, 2011  5:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

also I forgot to add the metal face, but the paint is rubbish, I have a friend who has a ds cyber pegusus and the paint came off in the first battle!!!
(May. 10, 2011  4:58 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  5:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

also I forgot to add the metal face, but the paint is rubbish, I have a friend who has a ds cyber pegusus and the paint came off in the first battle!!!

... Even a TT bey would do that moron... High spinning tops that are going thousands of rotations per minute and colliding would cause nearly ANY type of paint to fly off...
These places need to restock their beyblades more...I went into Wal-Mart the other day and actually found about 5 beys Gasp I never though I'd see the day again where I can go and freefully choose what beyblade I wanna buy instead of just being like "Ugh I guess I'll take this one cuz it's the only one here" Joyful_3
I hope Hasbro doesnt change the name of all the beyblades when they release them......... ray striker & hades kerbecs are bad enough........
I hope Hasbro doesnt change the name of all the beyblades when they release them......... ray striker & hades kerbecs are bad enough........
(May. 11, 2011  4:12 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: These places need to restock their beyblades more...I went into Wal-Mart the other day and actually found about 5 beys Gasp I never though I'd see the day again where I can go and freefully choose what beyblade I wanna buy instead of just being like "Ugh I guess I'll take this one cuz it's the only one here" Joyful_3

Same thing in my walmart. I go there and there always soldout. I wish if something was getting sold out alot why dosent walmart atleast double the stock they order..
(May. 11, 2011  4:46 AM)speedevilblue Wrote: I hope Hasbro doesnt change the name of all the beyblades when they release them......... ray striker & hades kerbecs are bad enough........

"Hades Kerbecs" is not real for the moment though, it is just our speculations ...

Anyway, I do find that Hasbro and Nelvana are taking a too long time to release the new season. Obviously, if they continued at the pace they had during the first season, they would probably quickly catch up with TAKARA-TOMY, which would be bad, but it has been months since anything substantial was released, and toy stores are just voluntarily getting empty during that period so they can welcome the new products, but it just seems like everybody is waiting for YTV to finish broadcasting the first season, which they are purposely making long, and long ...
Kai-V- Oh man! Whenever I read - "Last post-Kai-V" for this thread, I thought you have some really good news to share!
Well, to be on topic, I really agree with you... IDK much about those countries of North America, but yes, in India, its TOO ANNOYING. Why do we lag behind so much!? I hate it. Well, we still have those first season beys... And even those now, are usually out of stock as you say... They were out in October 2010, its been more than half a year since there was something new in stores, or on television. Getting the first season beys has also become so difficult.
(May. 11, 2011  5:07 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  4:12 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: These places need to restock their beyblades more...I went into Wal-Mart the other day and actually found about 5 beys Gasp I never though I'd see the day again where I can go and freefully choose what beyblade I wanna buy instead of just being like "Ugh I guess I'll take this one cuz it's the only one here" Joyful_3

Same thing in my walmart. I go there and there always soldout. I wish if something was getting sold out alot why dosent walmart atleast double the stock they order..

(May. 11, 2011  2:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, to be on topic, I really agree with you... IDK much about those countries of North America, but yes, in India, its TOO ANNOYING. Why do we lag behind so much!? I hate it. Well, we still have those first season beys... And even those now, are usually out of stock as you say... They were out in October 2010, its been more than half a year since there was something new in stores, or on television. Getting the first season beys has also become so difficult.

IKR?! I hate that they now have literally NOTHING. It's getting quite anonying to me. I just wish Hasbro was like TT and they released stuff on certain dates, and it went EVERYWHERE. But alas, they're retarded.

You should try Target they have TONS of beyblades in stock, from what I saw.
(May. 11, 2011  9:51 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote:

You should try Target they have TONS of beyblades in stock, from what I saw.

@AquilaFTW Right! That's what I thought. Walmart, if you guys are always sold out of beys, why not keep extras? That's like more beys for us, more money for them, and more money for Hasbro! Ugh these companies don''t think nowadays. And you'd think they'd review the cameras to see the people come into the isle looking for beyblades and walking away disappointed they didn't find any Tired

beyblades 2010 Nope not all the time. Trust me, I check whenever I can. It seems mearly everywhere is all outta Beyblade.

Has anyone check TRU?