General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(May. 03, 2011  2:04 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: ANYONE WHO SAID BOOSTERS ARE THE ONLY ONES GETTING PRINTED LOOK AT THIS FIRST!
http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...src=endeca
LOOK AT THE SECOND PIC!

Yep that's printed alright. The first photo obviously has a blue and red Pegasus on it, whilst the second photo shows just a red face. I don't care what anyone says, I am now POSITIVE that most (lol) Metal Master beys will have printed face. That photo right there is all we needed. Thank you Aquila FTW!
That "Beyblaster" is really, largely ridiculous.
(May. 03, 2011  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That "Beyblaster" is really, largely ridiculous.

I'd have to agree with that. It looks like a wind up shooter, but it's electric... Ugh Hasbro why do you have such terrible ideas sometimes?
So I guess Hasbro is doing a graffiti style for their packaging now, just like Takara does? Interesting.
Is anyone else amazed/creeped out that Hasbro kept the molds for plastic gen stuff, like the duotron launcher and the plastic-gen inspired compass launcher? Did some head-honcho at Hasbro just think, "Oh yeah, these will definately come in handy many years from now when Beyblade makes its glorious return!"
Thanks for making boosters, Hasbro. That's so thoughtful.
(May. 03, 2011  4:14 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: So I guess Hasbro is doing a graffiti style for their packaging now, just like Takara does? Interesting.
Is anyone else amazed/creeped out that Hasbro kept the molds for plastic gen stuff, like the duotron launcher and the plastic-gen inspired compass launcher? Did some head-honcho at Hasbro just think, "Oh yeah, these will definately come in handy many years from now when Beyblade makes its glorious return!"
Thanks for making boosters, Hasbro. That's so thoughtful.

You must think Hasbro and Takara Tomy are amazingly creepy for keeping molds for 30 year old toys, because they do.

Molds aren't cheap, and if a line is popular enough there's always the chance of a rebirth, or commemorative anniversary line.

I already mentioned why they're making all these Beygear accessories in the past. It's simply a tactic to keep toyshelves full of their product and not someone else's.
On the contrary, plastic molds ARE not expensive.. USD 300 upward. For companies the size of TT and Hasbro, that is petty cash. Besides molds do have expiration dates due to oxidation and such.
I meant the master molds that usually run thousands of dollars depending on the complexity. If given proper storage and care they'll last many years.
(May. 03, 2011  8:04 AM)To Wrote: I meant the master molds that usually run thousands of dollars depending on the complexity. If given proper storage and care they'll last many years.

Even master molds are not that expensive anymore nowadays. After tens of thousands production, they tend to have deficiency. Companies replace their molds from time to time, regardless they were producing the same product. As you probably notice, in beyblade terms, they have different production codes stamped on the back of the same metal wheel type. I'm quite 100% certain that it would be much easier and cheaper for Hasbro and TT to just simply create new mold based on the old design.
Will the 'Beyblaster', been allowed for tourney play?
(May. 03, 2011  2:34 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Will the 'Beyblaster', been allowed for tourney play?

I cannot imagine it being even better than a Light Launcher 2, so as long as you do not go over your half of the stadium, it should be fine, whatever it is ...
(May. 03, 2011  2:04 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: ANYONE WHO SAID BOOSTERS ARE THE ONLY ONES GETTING PRINTED LOOK AT THIS FIRST!
LOOK AT THE SECOND PIC!

What in the world!? They have released a bey with the most outclassed parts in the world! Poison Pegasus!? Are you joking!
If that clearwheel was metallic, it would be some awesome carp.
i actually really like ED145 and JB. they are fun mess-around parts. ED145 has even made a small comeback in defense.
Yes, its made a great comeback. But still, its not as good. Only if it can make a comeback like Flame....
I want to picture someone walking into a Beyblade tourney, Beyblaster in hand, and yelling "PUT CHO HANDS UP!", and then the police come and wrecks the guys carp till he launches his beyblade and the cops die.
(May. 03, 2011  3:04 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I want to picture someone walking into a Beyblade tourney, Beyblaster in hand, and yelling "PUT CHO HANDS UP!", and then the police come and wrecks the guys carp till he launches his beyblade and the cops die.

I would lol. Hard. LOL

(May. 03, 2011  2:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
LOOK AT THE SECOND PIC!

What in the world!? They have released a bey with the most outclassed parts in the world! Poison Pegasus!? Are you joking!

It doesn't matter about that, it's the fact that they both have printed faces, which I'm sure means that regular beys (ex:Galaxy Pegasus) will have printed faces.
Of course Hasbro could have gone full retard, and not done that.
I would really like a Dragoon face bolt now that I think about it.... <<< Off Topic

On topic>>> I hope they make some sort of release to make up for not having the ulitmate reshuffle sets like,

Meteo L Drago Rush Ver DF105LRF.
(May. 03, 2011  8:38 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I would really like a Dragoon face bolt now that I think about it.... <<< Off Topic

On topic>>> I hope they make some sort of release to make up for not having the ulitmate reshuffle sets like,

They can have them in boosters...
I just contacted a Hasbro representative and she said that they already shipped their Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Striker, and Thermal Lacerta to stores! I'm not sure about the Triple Battle Set, but oh well. There isn't an exact release date. The stores will put them in stock once they recieve the packages from Hasbro. She just told me to keep checking the stores. I'm checking everyday starting today!
Hmm, my store is in desperate need of these. All my store has had for weeks is about 9 poison scorpion tourney box bundles.
(May. 03, 2011  9:10 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  8:38 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I would really like a Dragoon face bolt now that I think about it.... <<< Off Topic

I don't get your post at all?
Finally, been waiting for a Ray Unicorno/Striker to come to America already. The Boosters and Printed Faces are nice too.
(May. 03, 2011  9:23 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  9:10 PM)Omega12 Wrote:

I don't get your post at all?
Sorry about that. When I read your post I thought you where saying that they need to do something to make up for the fact that we cant get the other Versions of LDragoII and Perseus. So I pointed out that they could come out in boosters. I completely missed the part at the bottom where you state what the combo could be.
It's okay. Anyways, I want to see what they do for Gravity Perseus's launcher. Will it stay Beylauncher, or go to Light Launcher, since Beylauncher L/R is what most people use for their launcher.
(May. 03, 2011  9:25 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Finally, been waiting for a Ray Unicorno/Striker to come to America already. The Boosters and Printed Faces are nice too.

seriously.

i am with you on that bro.
i'm in dire need of some fresh cs tips.