General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Cant wait for it. Also glad that Virgo and picees are int eh frist wave, i need new Picees CW and another GB145
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I might remember that ... Perhaps Hasbro was so unable to meet the demand with the normal release of the Legend Series that they had to move on and get ahead with production, so that is what Australia finally has ...

I hope they will not release the Legend Series again in North America with that packaging, as we already have the other packaging.

personally, I just dont want another launcher and I like the pakage better.
lawl i just looked at the weights thread and didn't know jerf made a google spreadsheet. and looking at the flame wheel section, i don't own 5 hasbro flame wheels. hah. however i do own 5 flame wheels total. but i never submitted my takara tomy weights to that thread.

so i just weighed my two hasbro flames and 3 TT flames wheels i have.

hasbro flame

tt flame

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4291/...227286.jpg

all this and yet i'm not claiming that tt beyblades are heavier. they all vary slightly.
gg? yeah i think so.
anyway, i'll stop with this post. i'm done derailing this thread.
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:31 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  2:11 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Sorry if I'm not the first to post this buuut:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19581E
Wave 5 Battle Gear

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19581E1
Wave 5 Battle Gear Revision 1

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495L
Wave 11 of Season 1+2 Beys

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19495L1
Wave 11 Revision 1

Is that a... a... Angle Compass?! o.O And that hand grip is styled kind of like the old ones!!! Grin Hasbro has restore faith withing me xD But seriously, that's awesome that they're coming out with that. I WILL BE GETTING THAT!!! Sorry for being kind of off topic Tongue_out

Imma miss how TT has their Angle Compass. This new grip looks...weird. They should just have releases the Angle Compas as it's own product instead of coming out with a whole new grip lol
Dunno if this is old news or not, but I just went to a local wal-mart today, and they have a new stadium with a slight indented spiral in it, and now max stampede has "battle craters" which are huge indents that are like a mini tornado ridge. Yeah... it isn't pretty.

The spiral one is called "bolt blast" I believe.
I think I saw it on AE's website as well a while ago.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:32 PM)Slee Wrote: Dunno if this is old news or not, but I just went to a local wal-mart today, and they have a new stadium with a slight indented spiral in it, and now max stampede has "battle craters" which are huge indents that are like a mini tornado ridge. Yeah... it isn't pretty.

Yep they've been out for a while now.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:40 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:32 PM)Slee Wrote: Dunno if this is old news or not, but I just went to a local wal-mart today, and they have a new stadium with a slight indented spiral in it, and now max stampede has "battle craters" which are huge indents that are like a mini tornado ridge. Yeah... it isn't pretty.

Last time I saw max stampede, I don't think it had craters, though. Which was the main reason I posted that. I haven't seen a normal hasbro stadium in the nearby stores for a while.... not like I've bought any, cept for the SV, because of the beys it came with.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:44 PM)Slee Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:40 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Last time I saw max stampede, I don't think it had craters, though. Which was the main reason I posted that. I haven't seen a normal hasbro stadium in the nearby stores for a while.... not like I've bought any, cept for the SV, because of the beys it came with.
The cratered Max stampede was the prototype version. The final version had no craters and is the best Hasbro stadium available. If they have indeed added craters at all new max stampede well then ... Hasbro has gone full retard.
Yup, they did add craters. Because the version I saw said NEW BATTLE CRATERS as a seperate sticker. So it's not a prototype anymore. It's a reality.
Glad i bought mine before then. It's a little warped, but it doesn't affect gameplay.
(Apr. 29, 2011  12:03 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Glad i bought mine before then. It's a little warped, but it doesn't affect gameplay.

I probably should have gotten one. either that or the lightning fury stadium. I can't find that one anywhere. I saw it at least three times before the long period where I only saw SV stadiums and barely any beys in stores.
Hasbro just needs to start shipping Metal Masters and stadiums. At my local store its 20 Scorpio tourney decks, and 20 fireblaze stadiums. I want a new MXS. And beyblades.
theres something off about these bey boxes for what i saw there is no WBBA sticker on the box ( i stand corrected.)
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:51 PM)Electric Wrote: I don't think they will release Galaxy Pegasis as a booster form, because it's one of the main Beyblades, they will release it with a Light Launcher, or even a Beylauncher, Even TAKARA-TOMY didn't do that.

Dude, this surprises me, its already been released/is ready to be released with the Triple Battle Set, right?
so i was right about the tattooed face! but i wonder why they decided to re-release the legend beys in the new box format?
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:08 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: so i was right about the tattooed face! but i wonder why they decided to re-release the legend beys in the new box format?
Probably to give beyblade a more familiar look with a different, fresh design.

You can see TT and Hasbro hand in hand here, so the boosters probably won't come with the regular beys and they just want to start off.
Yep, I think some Hasbro employee or head accessed this site and is now trying to fulfill our wishes!
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yep, I think some Hasbro employee or head accessed this site and is now trying to fulfill our wishes!

They do lurk around here...
Hmmm... Lets hope TT follows the same practice too. btw, if the faces are tatooed, wouldn't there weight decrease slightly?
yeah they would
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:51 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hmmm... Lets hope TT follows the same practice too. btw, if the faces are tatooed, wouldn't there weight decrease slightly?

Not significantly.
A difference of 0.01 g wont affect the beys performance too much..so even if the weight reduces..there wont be much change in performance
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:51 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hmmm... Lets hope TT follows the same practice too. btw, if the faces are tatooed, wouldn't there weight decrease slightly?

Even then, the ink has to weigh something. The materials could also be different, like with the 4D beys, adding or subtracting a bit of weight.
Just to be certain : those who reported seeing Legend Beyblades in Metal Masters packaging live in cities or countries where there had not been any Legend Beyblades sold yet, right ?
no in australia there were legend blades everywhere and now they have new packaging of it