General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Apr. 26, 2011  1:12 AM)Mr. N Wrote: He means that little kids are like "That tall pink track is horrible! I'll beat it with my awesome Dark Wolf!"

They think 230 is terrible even though they do not own one.
Or even watched performance videos.
I think most kids go upon looks too. My little cousin bro dropped out the idea of getting a Hell Kerbecs. He thought that Killer Beafowl is so beautiful!
however there are a few kids who actually think about what they buy, like a 5 year old I know who made a storm pegusis 100 fs and he nearly beat the second best blader in my school(the kids combo is ok but he has a big heart of beyblade)
Destabliser eh?
He might have just bought The Awesome Dark Wolf and The main balder's blade storm Pegasus and he might be like "LLDrago yaaaaaa I have to buy it.: and think Storm Pegasus have Attack but no Stamina so he out FS and then made it lower with 100.
Did anything I wrote now made any sense?
i dont know if someone covered this on this thread but the pictures that hasbro posted regarding the new metal masters line show that some beys have tattooed face bolts.
http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/ima...ttle_1.jpg if you zoom in on pegasus and LDrago you will see there is no sticker lines
http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/ima...rmal_1.jpg and with this picture it has no sign of any stickers on the face bolt.
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:27 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: i dont know if someone covered this on this thread but the pictures that hasbro posted regarding the new metal masters line show that some beys have tattooed face bolts.
http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/ima...ttle_1.jpg if you zoom in on pegasus and LDrago you will see there is no sticker lines
http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/ima...rmal_1.jpg and with this picture it has no sign of any stickers on the face bolt.

The first link shows the Beyblade's design when it comes out. I can tell from the picture that the person who made that image placed they're logo upon the Bey's.

Second image. The sticker line is very easy to spot. I can draw a thin line around it if needed.
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:34 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:27 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: i dont know if someone covered this on this thread but the pictures that hasbro posted regarding the new metal masters line show that some beys have tattooed face bolts.

The first link shows the Beyblade's design when it comes out. I can tell from the picture that the person who made that image placed they're logo upon the Bey's.

Second image. The sticker line is very easy to spot. I can draw a thin line around it if needed.
the second picture i don't see any sticker lines i only see the shiny line from the lights. i used one of my tattooed face bolts as an example and took a picture with light shinning on it at different angles and the effect is still there.
and the first picture (sorry i went out of order) i think they might be tattooed not just the persons own logo remember those are the hasbro official special edition beys and will have different logos than there original counterparts. also i don't think hasbro would release a picture of someone else logos on one of their products.
I am very certain that the Beyblades will still not have any "tatooed" Faces. A lot of TAKARA-TOMY's pictures can seem as if there are no stickers, but in fact there are. Stop discussing it and if it really is true, then only talk about it and be surprised once we actually see real photographs of those Faces, not before.
Well, I don't know if this has been posted or not, but there is some extreme top system coming up. The link for it- Hasbro
They seem to be interesting!
it has been posted SOO many times .....
Hey Guys, I havn't been on for a while and i ust wanna say that i saw some metal masters beys at my local uncle petes store. HASBRO HAVE ACTUALLY RELEASED BOOSTERS! they dont have 2nd seasond beys, just remakes of BBo1 Pegasis and other beys, in new metal masters packaging. For proof, go to blacktown and head over 2 uncle petes. ( sorry is someone posted this alreadym but i don't really want 2 read around, my PC's Lagging....)
yeah we have heard but they do come with launchers you know and there .....METALLIC
Dracon next time you go, do you mind taking some pictures?
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:54 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hey Guys, I havn't been on for a while and i ust wanna say that i saw some metal masters beys at my local uncle petes store. HASBRO HAVE ACTUALLY RELEASED BOOSTERS! they dont have 2nd seasond beys, just remakes of BBo1 Pegasis and other beys, in new metal masters packaging. For proof, go to blacktown and head over 2 uncle petes. ( sorry is someone posted this alreadym but i don't really want 2 read around, my PC's Lagging....)

really ... illl be the judge of that
IM GOING TO BLACKTOWN THIS ARVO ... more words
I GOT TO BLACKTOWN EVERY ARVO ( heard of the school patrician brothers???/)
ill go check this out guys
i wont be able to buy but ill check it out
I think the recolor of Fury Capricorn in Poison Fury Showdown is actually decent looking Bronze. Or if that is it's real color.
What the hell is that Custom Grip.
Seems like there's an Angle Compass on it or something...
An Angle Compass, a cheap plastic equivalent for a Metal Assist, and just a totally plastics-Beyblades-inspired grip ...
the kid was right
there are beys in metal masters packaging, but it wasn't like storm peg and that
it was the legend beys, they were in like booster boxes
i managed to get some pics
i will post these later due to i cant find my phone cord??? Unhappy
(Apr. 28, 2011  7:22 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: the kid was right
there are beys in metal masters packaging, but it wasn't like storm peg and that
it was the legend beys, they were in like booster boxes
i managed to get some pics
i will post these later due to i cant find my phone cord??? Unhappy

lol, i have a name.... jks, i'll take some pics next time i go and post them if u guys want
here u guys go
these packages look pretty good if this is how they will sell other beys ( without launchers)
i will check once a week ( on a thursday to be exact) ill check uncle petes out and see if there is anything new
i definitely saw midnight bull and counter leone but im not sure but i think i saw a night virgo to
anyway i hope u like it
wow nice discovery i going to go 2blacktown (i go all the time anyway Tongue_out)
the funny thing is k mart , big w, target and all them stores have beyblades at cheaper prices then those Smile
Nice, surpose they'll be taking the old ones of the shelf when metal masters comes, then only supply boosters it sounds better to me and maybe they are different molds
Hey you at least have to give me credit for telling you about them first on this thread. Ohh and Kai-V they do come with tattooed faces.