General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 12, 2011  11:28 PM)Evan Wrote: Does this explain why I still haven't seen a Burn Fireblaze hahaha

Just kidding everyone, the legend series is popping up around here. I do notice a lot of store shelves very empty tho.

My local target hasn't restocked for about 2 or 3 weeks.
Toronto beyblade fans i bring you great news

the toys-r-us have all of the legend sereis! unfortunately i had no money, but my brother did and bought midnight bull. i am so happy as he will let me test it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXeb92KQzGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEG01XJvp9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7q0AXgJU8
These new RC are better than old ones and also
The new beys are much heavier than the old ones and a lot of 230 track beys.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:13 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXeb92KQzGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEG01XJvp9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7q0AXgJU8
These new RC are better than old ones and also
The new beys are much heavier than the old ones and a lot of 230 track beys.

I just might get a RC Bey...
Poor sap, he couldn't launch the RC Galaxy Pegasis right...The large 235-ish beys would be interesting if they are metal. 230 replaced? I wonder...Will the Beypointer be built into the Electronic Launcher? Heh, people who still think that it's useful, you prayers have been answered, while we've got a better launcher! And...Will Hasbro release the Light Launcher 2? Too...Many...Questions!
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:29 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Poor sap, he couldn't launch the RC Galaxy Pegasis right...The large 235-ish beys would be interesting if they are metal. 230 replaced? I wonder...Will the Beypointer be built into the Electronic Launcher? Heh, people who still think that it's useful, you prayers have been answered, while we've got a better launcher! And...Will Hasbro release the Light Launcher 2? Too...Many...Questions!

In the video it says the 235-ish beys are much heavier for more agressive battles
Darn. If they are customizable, I'm gonna have to get one. If not, I'll find a Earth Eagle one. Earth ___235WD! Now if these are WBO legal...
Yeah, the RC tops looked pretty decent. If the [normal Beys] have added extra weight, the whole "Metal Masters" thing makes a lot more sense...

Also, it looks like they've fired Stephen from The Vampire Diaries for the new tournament set, looks like they got Mr. Serious from the commercial.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:25 AM)To Wrote: Yeah, the RC tops looked pretty decent. If the [normal Beys] have added extra weight, the whole "Metal Masters" thing makes a lot more sense...

Also, it looks like they've fired Stephen from The Vampire Diaries for the new tournament set, looks like they got Mr. Serious from the commercial.

Huh? I'm lost here... Explain, please.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:25 AM)To Wrote: Yeah, the RC tops looked pretty decent. If the [normal Beys] have added extra weight, the whole "Metal Masters" thing makes a lot more sense...

Huh? I'm lost here... Explain, please.

Mind being a bit more specific on what you're confused on? My mind isn't in the right place at the moment to elaborate on everything.
The Stephen and Mr. Serious part. I'm kinda slow...
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The Stephen and Mr. Serious part. I'm kinda slow...

Oh, haha. It has been a long running joke of mine that for the Super Vortex set, Hasbro hired the actor who plays "Stephen" from The Vampire Diaries, since, well:

[Image: 0rUSQ.png]
(Sorry for the quick Paint job)

As for Mr. Serious, he refers to the guy in the Let It Rip commercial. I noticed in the Toyfair videos that the person in the Let It Rip commercial is on the Triple Battle Set's box, as well as the wall promo:

[Image: tVPKW.png]
For a second in one of the videos I swear I saw a paintless stadium. The Triple Battle one looks fun, especially with a bunch of Storm Capricorn's!
Ah got it! But...Triple Battle Set? I'm guessing that Hasbro will attempt to put this into a few tournaments for more anime-like battles?
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:10 AM)Nano Wrote: For a second in one of the videos I swear I saw a paintless stadium. The Triple Battle one looks fun, especially with a bunch of Storm Capricorn's!

Yes, there is an orange Thunder Whip mold edit without paint on display in this video.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:19 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Is that PTW? Or another stadium?

It's likely another stadium using the base PTW design like the previous Hasbro stadiums have.
And no paint? Helpful. Now we wait to see if it's any good!
Lol I like that new box design instead of the blue one. Its similar to the TT HMS box color....

EDIT: Shoutout to Kai-V maybe some time change the thread title to BEYBLADE: Metal Masters [HOBBY]??
I really do not get why everyone is excited about these remote-controlled tops. They will not be legal anywhere, why is Hasbro putting so much emphasis on them ? It is not as if they were still competing with MEGA Brands for Battle Strikers ...

Seriously I am disappointed with this display. At least show us the real Beyblades ... I am not even sure that the normal Beyblades will be released by seeing those videos ...
Who cares if they wont be legal for whatever you're referring to. You could easily make competitions that are rc only just like there are metal fight competitions. Its just another version of beyblades. Another toy.
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:44 PM)Otsu Wrote: Who cares if they wont be legal for whatever you're referring to. You could easily make competitions that are rc only just like there are metal fight competitions. Its just another version of beyblades. Another toy.

It is a complete sideline of the toyline and I find it ridiculous that Hasbro is focusing on them so much when even their tournaments (if they ever hold any) will not allow them. We will personally not have a format for those remote-controlled tops ...
I dont think we can judge hasbro based on a couple short video clips. Its new so of course they're going to market it. Its not like they've completely abandoned metal fusion. Its all there in the background. It just wasn't a focus of the video.

But still seeing those stadiums on the wall.....absolutely no hope of a good stadium. t.t