General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Have there been any reports of Earth Virgo or any Legend Series beys in Canada?
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:18 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Have there been any reports of Earth Virgo or any Legend Series beys in Canada?

No, definitely not. That'd be outrageous!
[/sarcasm]
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:18 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Have there been any reports of Earth Virgo or any Legend Series beys in Canada?

I have had Earth Virgo in my area for approximately two weeks. We used to have Rock Scorpio and Killer Gemios separately as well, but not anymore.

Recently I have not gone to my local stores, but I am extremely certain that there are no Legend Series Beyblades there, and nobody from Canada has reported seeing or getting one as far as I know.
(Jan. 28, 2011  1:09 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: poison scorpio and burn pheoninx 2 pack is on e-bay! here is the link! the part for pheonix are the usual and poison scorpio m145q!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...x=76&ty=64

Poison Scorpio M145Q : possibly the most useless Beyblade made ever
Toywiz seems to have the burning firestrike in stock, so I suppose people will begin seeing it in stores soon.
They also have earth wheels for $3.99 and bull clear wheel for $2.99 , not too shabby.
I FOUND A VIDEO OF A CHILD HAVING THE LEGEND BEYS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r52tHb_8t1g aparently he bought most of them but not fury capricorn but he also says about the poison unicorno he got as a random booster. quite intersting.
Meh. Testing has already started here on the WBO by some lucky members. like yours truly. Ask McFrown for Fury tests. I will not be using mine.
yes! now i can know which beyblade to get first!!! so, the pre hws bull was almost like the quetzalcoatl? so i think that the midnight wheel is hasbros way for making a quetz, but the down-side is the clear wheels get carped up and dented.
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:15 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: so, the pre hws bull was almost like the quetzalcoatl? so i think that the midnight wheel is hasbros way for making a quetz

no it isnt, its there way of making pre-hws bull obviously...
I always thought Cancer was the original Ouetz mold, so if they release Cancer it's probably gonna look like Quetz.
well yea. so i thought because on beywiki it said bulls and cancers look like quetz wheel. its what i assumed.
Quetz was Cancer, but they made a more reinforced mold and was thus name swapped to Quetz.
These beys are easily found in target...but kids in the us have that "I must get it because it's awesome" fever...so I wouldn't expect it to be found in stores with plenty supplies till next month, or more. Plus toywiz is making a lot of money just putting the new beys up for sale
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:20 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Quetz was Cancer, but they made a more reinforced mold and was thus name swapped to Quetz.

So basicly... cancer can be a subsitute thats less reinforced quetz? well thats really cool.
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:30 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:20 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Quetz was Cancer, but they made a more reinforced mold and was thus name swapped to Quetz.

So basicly... cancer can be a subsitute thats less reinforced quetz? well thats really cool.
Originally there was a different Qeutzalcoatl wheel, but it was too fragile, so the Cancer wheel was renamed Quetzalcoatl and used for Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
If you look at it, the "wings" are actually claws, and the prongs between them are crabs' legs.
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:34 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Originally there was a different Qeutzalcoatl wheel, but it was too fragile, so the Cancer wheel was renamed Quetzalcoatl and used for Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
If you look at it, the "wings" are actually claws, and the prongs between them are crabs' legs.

[Image: cancertrue.jpg]
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: cancertrue.jpg]

With Quetz In Mind. The "Claws" Represent Heads.
With The "Legs" Being Feathers.
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  10:34 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Originally there was a different Qeutzalcoatl wheel, but it was too fragile, so the Cancer wheel was renamed Quetzalcoatl and used for Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

[Image: cancertrue.jpg]

Serious

Mind = blown
(Jan. 31, 2011  11:42 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: With Quetz In Mind. The "Claws" Represent Heads.
With The "Legs" Being Feathers.
Except those would be very poor feathers ... Quetzalcoatl is a feathered serpent : it does not have just one or two bouquets of feathers.

I have a few other pictures like that, by the way, hah.
WOW KAI-V! that picture really looks like caNcers claws and legs! but what about its head. okay so anyway, i never seen the first quez mold. http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8528/20000023730.jpg this shouldve been the quetz mold being the wolf prototype. man if they realesed this it coulve been the goth quetz! LOL!!!
(Jan. 28, 2011  11:47 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Toywiz seems to have the burning firestrike in stock, so I suppose people will begin seeing it in stores soon.
They also have earth wheels for $3.99 and bull clear wheel for $2.99 , not too shabby.

From What I've Experienced
MXS>BFS
The Carvings Massively Mess Up Stamina And Defense