General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

They are not already released ... There have just been some very limited leaks from somewhere.
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not already released ... There have just been some very limited leaks from somewhere.

Well,If Someone Already Has Hyper Aquario(From a Walmart)
Doesn't That Mean They're Released?
(Jan. 19, 2011  4:34 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not already released ... There have just been some very limited leaks from somewhere.

i thok that means it is, and there is 2 websites that say these are to be released in january, one of those websites being toywiz...
ToyWiz has never been that accurate in the release dates of their products.
(Jan. 19, 2011  4:34 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Well,If Someone Already Has Hyper Aquario(From a Walmart)
That Wal-Mart was not supposed to bring them on the shelves so early ?
Wal-Mart has a history of putting stuff on shelves early.

Soooo.... are you implying that you've bought it already from walmart? Or know someone? Or just saw it on the net?
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:38 PM)Otsu Wrote:

Soooo.... are you implying that you've bought it already from walmart? Or know someone? Or just saw it on the net?

Bolded.
I've Said This Within The "Hyper Aquario" Thread. And Have Explained What's Included
(Jan. 22, 2011  2:21 AM)RockAries13 Wrote: Take a look at my video about Midnight Bull DF145SF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la07zj4zY...ture=feedu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-E7WT4Bf...ture=feedu
We have topics for those Beyblades. Post in the Midnight Bull thread, not here.
Cyber? Then the single release won't do as well...
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Cyber? Then the single release won't do as well...
What I find odd is that they put in Flame Bull, which is also available in the Lion Gale Force Wall 2-pack and Storm Aquario which is not quite a shelfwarmer, but usually one of the last to go in my local shops.

Although looking at it, I can see it's actually got quite a few good parts in there, as far as current Hasbro releases go.
2x 100
2x F
1x Bull
1x Aquario
1x Storm (pretty much the only good right spinning smash wheel until something like Vulcan or Ray become available from Hasbro)

I'd have liked to see some more reshuffle style stuff. If they could stick things like 90 and 85 in these sets they'd become instant must-buys.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:59 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: New hasbro 3 pack. flame bull, Storm aquario, cyber Pegasis.

ooooooo..
I get three attack tips tracks and one stamina wheel
I will defenatly not get this
But i might get it
100*2
and an f might get this
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:23 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  6:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Cyber? Then the single release won't do as well...
What I find odd is that they put in Flame Bull, which is also available in the Lion Gale Force Wall 2-pack and Storm Aquario which is not quite a shelfwarmer, but usually one of the last to go in my local shops.

Although looking at it, I can see it's actually got quite a few good parts in there, as far as current Hasbro releases go.
2x 100
2x F
1x Bull
1x Aquario
1x Storm (pretty much the only good right spinning smash wheel until something like Vulcan or Ray become available from Hasbro)

I'd have liked to see some more reshuffle style stuff. If they could stick things like 90 and 85 in these sets they'd become instant must-buys.

Rock? Bakushin? Heh, the main shelfwarmer here seems to be the L-Drago 2-pack...I wonder why?
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:25 PM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?...Id=4328030

more gear
I seem to recall a thread about this some months back.
they should make random boosters.
the clear plastic would be blacked out.
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:52 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: they should make random boosters.

they should make just plain old boosters, i got to many ripcords and launches

my walmarts are almost always out of stock, and my TRU is still only selling like dark gasher/bull/wolf, storm pegasus, and LLdrago. WHYYYYYY?!?
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:57 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:52 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: they should make random boosters.

they should make just plain old boosters, i got to many ripcords and launches

my walmarts are almost always out of stock, and my TRU is still only selling like dark gasher/bull/wolf, storm pegasus, and LLdrago. WHYYYYYY?!?

and would also make it easier to get beys because of reduced price
Sorry to ask, but if the color is the biggest difference each of those launcher releases have, couldn't they be compressed into one single thread?
It would've been said in the thread though. And they have different BB numbers.
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:04 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: and would also make it easier to get beys because of reduced price

THAT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF HAVING A BUSINESS.
A BUSINESS NEEDS MONEY $$$$$$$$$$
(Jan. 24, 2011  3:23 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:04 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: and would also make it easier to get beys because of reduced price

THAT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF HAVING A BUSINESS.
A BUSINESS NEEDS MONEY $$$$$$$$$$

TT makes boosters and they are poorer then hasbro :\ (or so ive been told that they are poorer)
cancer looks terrible! i mean the face. and in the 2 pack he is a poo brown color!